ambiguous term in a sentence
1) Worker ownership is itself an ambiguous term .
2) Courts have used other rules to resolve ambiguous terms .
3) So an ambiguous term - "administered" - was created.
ambiguous term example sentences4) Software is an ambiguous term and different meanings to different technologists.
5) Moreover, it's a vague and ambiguous term .
6) Value and quality are ambiguous terms .
7) Broadening legal definitions to include ambiguous terms is counter-intuitive to justice.
8) Globalization is an ambiguous term that has different meanings to different anarchist factions.
9) Sonny then begins to talk about his heroin addiction in somewhat ambiguous terms .
10) Ethnicity is often used synonymously with ambiguous terms such as nation or people.
11) Policies typically contain an ambiguous term that leaves interpretation up to the decision maker.
12) This is done with statements having ambiguous key terms that suppress the recognition of options.
13) However, the ambiguous term , soul, need not be given a transcendent meaning.
14) This happens most obviously with ambiguous terms , and terms with context-dependent criteria of application.
15) The ambiguous term "wu-wei" () constitutes the leading ethical concept in Taoism.
example sentences with ambiguous term16) Intention is an ambiguous term .
17) Karl Popper splits the ambiguous term "realism" into "essentialism" and "realism".
18) Saying that a country "does not recognize" multiple citizenship is a confusing and ambiguous term .
19) Each use of an ambiguous term should be preceded by the definition, suitable for a specific case.
20) Is parol evidence admissible to show the meaning of an ambiguous term and its usage in a contract?
21) The chemical nerve synapse is the synapse most often truncated to the more ambiguous term "nerve synapse".
22) And, Dansokho adds, "strategy" is an ambiguous term , whereas "engineering" is not.
23) Bus rapid transit is an ambiguous term used for buses operating on dedicated right-of-way, much like a light rail.
24) A more ambiguous term that is often misunderstood by the end user is the glass transition temperature (Tg).
25) It is an ambiguous term , with connotations from legal practice of employing a professional to safeguard one's interests.
26) Furthermore, Plaintiffs contend that "sudden and accidental" is an ambiguous term and issues of fact prohibit summary judgment.
27) Youth was amongst the many ambiguous terms employed by the fascist government to manipulate the public's perception of hegemonic masculinity.
28) Communicating ideas by language is enhanced by eliminating ambiguous terms and reducing the theme to the prime elements of the concept.
How to use ambiguous term in a sentence29) Since it is a relatively ambiguous term , ambient has no distinct characteristics, and its style can vary a great deal.
30) Animal cruelty is an ambiguous term and the terminology depends from region to region, state to state and country to country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous term
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous term with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous term
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous term in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous term.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous term. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous term
Compound Sentences with ambiguous term
Complex Sentences with ambiguous term
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous term