ambiguous stimulus in a sentence
1) We conclude from these findings that pitch entails an auditory process that relates inevitably ambiguous sound stimuli to their probable natural sources.
2) It has been shown that anxious individuals rend to interpret ambiguous stimuli in line with a threatening interpretation if one is available.
3) Bombarding the brain with many stimuli at the same time may produce ambiguous stimuli and you will not always learn that what you really want to learn.
ambiguous stimulus example sentences4) An ambiguous stimulus may be translated into multiple percepts, experienced randomly, one at a time, in what is called "multistable perception".
5) Tests consisting of ambiguous stimuli that examinees must interpret are called
6) "Projective tests" assume personality is primarily unconscious and assess individuals by how they respond to an ambiguous stimulus , such as an ink blot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous stimulus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous stimulus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous stimulus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous stimulus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous stimulus.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous stimulus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous stimulus
Compound Sentences with ambiguous stimulus
Complex Sentences with ambiguous stimulus
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous stimulus