ambiguous reference in a sentence
1) Alternatively you can qualify ambiguous references to make them clear.
2) Less ambiguous references to trilobite fossils can be found in Chinese sources.
3) The NATO text was finally approved with an ambiguous reference to this question.
ambiguous reference example sentences4) Maxton makes ambiguous references to the different takes the US and Russia have on Iran and Syria .
5) Those ambiguous references do not undermine the meaning that we discern from the statute's language and context.
6) No description of such entities is so precise as to exclude a priori all possibility of an ambiguous reference .
7) Ambiguous references to dates.
8) Ambiguous reference to Elam (Cuneiform; NIM) appear also in this period in Sumerian records.
9) The ideas of the collective unconscious and Buddhism's ambiguous reference to "one mind" seem to do so.
10) The earliest recorded association between 1 April and foolishness is an ambiguous reference in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (1392).
11) There are just two, arguably ambiguous , references in the Koran dealing specifically with women's dress and this has led to different interpretations.
12) For example, an ambiguous reference at the beginning of Haribhadra's prefatory homage is sometimes interpreted to mean that Asanga wrote an AA commentary.
13) The symbols used in Symbolism are not the familiar emblems of mainstream iconography but intensely personal, private, obscure and ambiguous references .
14) Sometimes it is impractical to fix all the ambiguous references in a large body of PL/pgSQL code.
15) You can fix such a problem by renaming the variable or column, or by qualifying the ambiguous reference , or by telling PL/pgSQL which interpretation to prefer.
example sentences with ambiguous reference
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous reference
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous reference with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous reference
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous reference in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous reference.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous reference. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous reference
Compound Sentences with ambiguous reference
Complex Sentences with ambiguous reference
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous reference