ambiguous attitude in a sentence
1) A typically ambiguous attitude towards foreigners manifested itself at this point.
2) The archipelago had an ambiguous attitude towards the war of independence.
3) More controversy surrounded his ambiguous attitudes during World War I.
ambiguous attitude example sentences4) Theodora considered this ambiguous attitude to the past.
5) Outwardly, Franco maintained an ambiguous attitude almost up until July.
6) Iranian authorities have long harbored an ambiguous attitude toward the country's Kurdish Salafists.
7) Mackenzie King's ambiguous attitude towards Britain and its Empire disappeared with the outbreak of war in September 1939.
8) The Chevalier d'Arvieux also reports the ambiguous attitude of France toward Téméricourt-Beninville, which he witnessed in 1671.
9) An instance is the description of the ambiguous attitudes of a child brought up by its grandmother when its own mother is also a dependent of the grandmother.
10) His ambiguous attitude toward the persecution of Vavilov was explicable by the atmosphere of the period, where supporters of Communism needed to be unequivocal.
11) Adopted by white parents, Anthony McLean does some serious reflecting on his own feelings and ambiguous attitude towards both communities: black and white.
12) An ambiguous attitude toward sculpture by the artistic establishment could be felt, in various incarnations, well into the 1960s.
13) "The ambiguous attitude of some members of the University's administration coupled with the determination of certain Sikhs wrecked the program." 28
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguous attitude
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguous attitude with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguous attitude
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguous attitude in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguous attitude.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguous attitude. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguous attitude
Compound Sentences with ambiguous attitude
Complex Sentences with ambiguous attitude
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguous attitude