ambiguity of language in a sentence
1) Part of this problem is the inherent ambiguity of language itself .
2) They were creative, alive to the possibilities of the ambiguities of language .
3) Other problems stem from the ambiguities of language and the complex rules of pleading.
ambiguity of language example sentences4) This ambiguity of language helps to explain why so many interpretations of Wordsworth's philosophy and religion were able to arise.
5) The modern day science of semantics deals with the ambiguity of language and classifies its instances into groups such as anaphora, metonymies and synecdoche.
6) The book is full of really scary ways in which the ambiguity of language can cause problems for what Kent often calls "data processing systems".
7) His humour, which really appealed to me was very much language-based, he was alive to the comic possibilities of language, and the ambiguity of language ".
8) In the 1980s, deconstruction-and its emphasis on the fundamental ambiguity of language rather than its crystalline logical structure-became popular.
9) David Gibson : Your point was that ambiguity of language is one the many reasons that the law of non-contradiction is "unreasonable" at the level of application.
10) " In his view, the ambiguity of language makes it difficult to create an unambiguous depiction of evil in a written work.
11) Given the inherent ambiguity of language , no thinking person should expect to receive a nib that is ground exactly the way s/he tried to describe his/her preference.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambiguity of language
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambiguity of language with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambiguity of language
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambiguity of language in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambiguity of language.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambiguity of language. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambiguity of language
Compound Sentences with ambiguity of language
Complex Sentences with ambiguity of language
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambiguity of language