ambient air in a sentence
1) Dust in ambient air and sediment in drinking water are negligible.
2) Activated quartz particles decay with age in ambient air .
3) Gas masks which filter contaminants from ambient air which is then breathed.
ambient air example sentences4) And frowzy pores, that taint the ambient air .
5) The majority of CO emitted into the ambient air is from mobile sources.
6) The resulting spray mixed with ambient air and was ignited by a stray spark.
7) A high volume of ambient , room-temperature air is circulated in that compartment.
8) As the hypersonic exhaust mixes with the ambient air , shock waves are formed.
9) The nose is the portal by which the ambient air first enters the body.
10) DEP concentrations in ambient air are employed as a measure of exposure to DE.
11) Bwa July 1999 = Fraction of water vapor in ambient air during orifice calibration.
12) A number of contaminants from several natural and non-natural sources are present in ambient air .
13) Raising the temperature of the ambient air around the print works wonders for preventing warping .
14) Industrial rebreathers are often used where the ambient air is contaminated, and may be toxic.
15) The lightweight mineral is an excellent conductor of heat from the water to the ambient air .
example sentences with ambient air16) We created a net carbon monoxide score from the difference between expired air and ambient classroom air .
17) Since 1980 the national concentration of SO2 in the ambient air has decreased by 83%.
18) Fans are used to draw ambient air over the condenser and air over the evaporator inside.
19) High charge levels and elevated temperatures (whether from charging or ambient air ) hasten capacity loss.
20) Drying of grain involves exposing grain to ambient air with low relative humidity or to heated air.
21) Odor sensory methods are available to monitor odor both from source emissions and in the ambient air .
22) Humidifying ambient air (for example, wetting carpets) will help to control ash reentrainment.
23) Aging The white crumb is allowed to stand in contact with the oxygen of the ambient air .
24) Allowing ambient air to flow over, and if possible behind, PV modules reduces this problem.
25) The sum of these resistances is the total thermal resistance from the die to the ambient air .
26) Fluctuations in ambient air , due to weather or other environmental conditions, cause variability in ozone production.
27) A measure of the warmth of the ambient air measured by a suitable instrument such as a thermometer.
28) The sensitivity of non-contact transducers in ambient air was subtracted from the sensitivity of contact water immersion transducers.
How to use ambient air in a sentence29) The temp of the ambient air heated coming out from the exchanger is meaningless without knowing the airflow rate .
30) During this time, the muscles around your skull contract and stretch and you take in ambient air .
31) Here, the transmitting and receiving transducers are aligned and separated by a 10mm column of ambient air .
32) The condensing unit would include a compressor and a coil and fans to exchange heat with the ambient air .
33) For ambient air , __FORMULA__ is around 3.5×10−4 atmospheres (or equivalently 35 Pa).
34) Whereas condensation dryers use a passive heat exchanger cooled by ambient air , these dryers use a heat pump.
35) The result is that almost no ( ~ 0.003 PPM ) nitrous oxide is produced when using ambient air .
36) A common problem with night photography is dew fogging the glass because ambient air is warmer than the lens itself.
37) One of the major technical issue facing biodiesel is its susceptibility to oxidation upon exposure to oxygen in ambient air .
38) A pulsating flow of ambient air and vacuum is applied to the inflation's air chamber during the milking process.
39) To cool, the fan draws ambient air through vents on the unit's sides and through the damp pads.
40) These scientific instruments measure the amount of water vapour leaving the leaf and the vapor pressure of the ambient air .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambient air
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambient air with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambient air
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambient air in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambient air.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambient air. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambient air
Compound Sentences with ambient air
Complex Sentences with ambient air
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambient air