ambidexterity in a sentence
1) Ambidexterity is beneficial to organizations in many aspects.
2) This is done by developing the capability of process ambidexterity .
3) Ambidexterity is highly prized in the sport of baseball.
ambidexterity example sentences4) He displayed unprecedented ambidexterity while jumping off either foot during his competitive jumps.
5) Ambidexterity is exceptionally rare, although it can be learned.
6) Organizational ambidexterity can be considered primarily from two angles.
7) Boundary conditions were also addressed on choosing between structural and contextual ambidexterity .
8) Moderators exist in the relationship between organizational ambidexterity and organizational outcomes.
9) Antecedents to ambidexterity competency in high technology organizations.
10) Structural differentiation and ambidexterity : The mediating role of integration mechanisms.
11) James has shown ambidexterity in his dribbling and style of play.
12) Ambidexterity can also be hampered by employee desire to receive organizational rewards.
13) In addition, ambidexterity can promote some other positive organizational outcomes besides innovation.
14) A study looking at 41 businesses found that ambidexterity was highly correlated with performance.
15) That's when ambidexterity is necessary.
example sentences with ambidexterity16) Process ambidexterity requires committed leadership and a separation of exploitative and exploratory teams.
17) It presents a practical and real-world framework for developing process ambidexterity in IT.
18) Proponents of the sport say participants learn cooperation, ambidexterity and hand-eye coordination.
19) Modeling the joint impact of the CEO and the TMT on organizational ambidexterity .
20) Process ambidexterity is a capability that is essential for breaking out of this patterned behaviour.
21) A dialectic perspective on inn ovation: conflicting demands, multiple pathways, and ambidexterity .
22) Senior managers may be the key for facilitating the context and social base for ambidexterity .
23) More recently, Anglo-American art historians have for the most part discounted suggestions of ambidexterity .
24) In agreement with this hypothesis, ambidexterity is also associated with schizotypal and schizophrenic individuals.
25) Various organizations have been able to overcome organizational challenges and become more innovative because of ambidexterity .
26) Exploration vs. Exploitation: An Empirical Test of the ambidexterity Hypothesis.
27) Training in ambidexterity was instrumental in both applying this strategy and not falling victim to it.
28) Actually, you need not have multiple heads at all, simple ambidexterity works as well.
How to use ambidexterity in a sentence29) The resulting capability is known as process ambidexterity and requires disciplined, agile, and lean business management.
30) Exploratory innovation, exploitative innovation, and ambidexterity : The impact of environmental and organizational antecedents.
31) Among the famous ones with such ambidexterity are the US President Barack Obama and Angelina Jolie.
32) The degree of versatility with each hand is generally the qualitative factor in determining a person's ambidexterity .
33) Tatum also displayed phenomenal independence of the hands and ambidexterity , which was particularly evident while improvising counterpoint.
34) Structural ambidexterity includes dual parts, with one part focusing on exploitation and the other focusing on exploration.
35) Achieving Contextual ambidexterity in R&D Organizations: A Management Control System Approach.
36) Recently the focus on organizational ambidexterity has become more concentrated on how leaders act ambidextrously to achieve organizational ambidexterity.
37) Recently the focus on organizational ambidexterity has become more concentrated on how leaders act ambidextrously to achieve organizational ambidexterity .
38) Uses monofilament blades in combat (extra levels of ambidexterity to wield up to 4 blades at once).
39) Thus most studies on how to build ambidextrous organizations in literature focused on contextual ambidexterity rather than structural ambidexterity.
40) Thus most studies on how to build ambidextrous organizations in literature focused on contextual ambidexterity rather than structural ambidexterity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambidexterity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambidexterity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambidexterity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambidexterity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambidexterity.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambidexterity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambidexterity
Compound Sentences with ambidexterity
Complex Sentences with ambidexterity
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambidexterity