allow attendee in a sentence
1) Some will allow attendees to publicly share their recent joys or concerns.
2) Recaps allow attendees to easily share your content with their audience.
3) Event mobile apps allow attendees to exchange contact information with a simple barcode scan .
4) Use at a tradeshow to allow attendees to quickly scan your contact info.
allow attendee example sentences5) A clear plexiglass side panel allowed conference attendees to see all of the components inside.
6) Links to area attractions and travel information will allow attendees to plan their trips with ease.
7) This will allow event attendees to have extra space to place their notebooks and other materials.
8) attendees were allowed to select the day and group that they wanted to go in.
9) In the first week of competition attendees are allowed to vote as many times as they wish.
10) At the 2009 London Toy Fair, Hasbro allowed attendees to try out "Bop It!
11) attendees were allowed to try the spirits at barrel proof and unaged or three years in the barrel.
12) Twenty-two downtown businesses participated, allowing attendees to easily explore and enjoy all that Downtown Dells has to offer.
13) One code allowed the attendee to sign up for the closed beta test of "The Burning Crusade".
14) All exercises allow attendees to walk away with specific skills that help them succeed in the workplace from day one.
example sentences with attendee15) Between seminars, liquor brands hosted tasting rooms, allowing attendees to try spirits as well as samples of suggested uses.
16) The two trade show receptions allowed attendees a bustling yet casual atmosphere to mingle and chat with the 70-plus exhibitors.
17) This approach allows attendees to view you as a thought-leader and partner who they could reach out to in the future.
18) This webinar will provide additional information about the report and allow attendees to ask specific questions to the writers of the report.
19) The conference allows attendees to share their stories and hear from speakers including Justice Warwick Gendall, head of the Parole Board.
20) We now have a story in our backlog to create a new page that will allow attendees to book via our website.
21) A client in the petroleum industry wanted a tradeshow idea that tied into the industry but had an interactive twist by allowing show attendees to compete against one another.
22) The event, on Dec. 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., will follow the Houston tradition with decorations and food, and will allow attendees to make items similar to those made by the Houston children.
23) The program was designed to allow drop-in attendees who could not come regularly and was implemented during a Sunday School time when there was a concurrent children's program.
24) This exercise allowed all attendees to collaboratively quantify priorities in each breakout session, with each participant given three votes for their top priorities.
25) The PPD 3D environment delivers the benefits of a physical learning space, while allowing attendees to participate fully without traveling to a central location.
26) All approved submissions will be uploaded online and displayed in the common area during the conference, to allow conference attendees to vote on a "People's Choice" award.
27) There is a wooden panel at the rear that could be lowered to allow any overflow attendees to sit on the stairs and participate.
28) When possible, a catered lunch is provided, allowing the attendees to remain on-site and continue their discussions and networking between morning and afternoon sessions.
29) This combination of presentations and open discussions allows for a wide variety of content to be shared across the day and allows the attendees to choose among this content as most benefits them.
30) PAL encourages collaborative, rather than competitive learning and allows attendees to make mistakes and build up confidence in the privacy of small group learning (UCL, 1996).
31) The ticket price is $25 per person and Evening sunset sails allow attendees to bring their own dinner and drinks to enjoy as they watch the sun set, for $35.
32) Complete with a Latin Trio band, the event allowed attendees to relax, network, and discuss the day's session in a fun atmosphere.
33) The round tables provided an excellent conclusion to the seminar, allowing attendees to resolve any lingering questions with the help of their peers in the field.
34) Towards the end, they allowed several attendees to come to the front, and pitch their ideas to the entire panel, and the whole room.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allow attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allow attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allow attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allow attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allow attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of allow attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allow attendee
Compound Sentences with allow attendee
Complex Sentences with allow attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with allow attendee