allow astronomer in a sentence
1) It is this combination that allows astronomers to study this object in great detail.
2) Space telescopes allowed astronomers to study light wavelengths outside those that the earth's atmosphere transmits.
3) This allows radio astronomers to detect hydrogen, the most abundant element of the Universe.
4) The binary nature of the system allowed astronomers to measure the mass of the neutron star.
allow astronomer example sentences5) The flexibility of the BIMA array's spectrometer allows astronomers to do just that.
6) This new system allowed Korean astronomers to accurately predict the timing of solar and lunar eclipses.
7) This has allowed astronomers to obtain a precise measurement of cosmic temperature at such a remote location.
8) The discovery of pulsars allowed astronomers to study an object never observed before, the neutron star.
9) This mode allows astronomers to see details up to 25 times finer than with the individual telescopes.
10) This decision will allow UK astronomers to have access to the world-class VLT telescopes at Paranal.
11) Observing this nebula in the infrared allows astronomers to see through at least parts of the dust.
12) The observation of a phenomenon predicted by a model allows astronomers to select between several alternate or conflicting models.
13) Observation of X-ray emissions allows astronomers to study celestial phenomena involving gas with temperatures in the millions of degrees.
14) This has allowed astronomers to obtain the most precise measurement of the cosmic temperature at such a remote epoch.
example sentences with astronomer15) Observations of the impact and its aftermath would allow astronomers to attempt to determine the answers to these questions.
16) This cluster was subjected to an intensive photographic survey, which allowed astronomers to track the motion of its stars.
17) Perhaps you can use infra-red dectors, but the radio telescope allowed astronomers to look in the radio range.
18) This property allows astronomers to use SNIa as standard candles to measure cosmological distance independent of the Universe's expansion.
19) Apophis passed within 0.0966 AU of Earth in 2013, allowing astronomers to refine the trajectory for future close passes.
20) Again, the signal would allow astronomers to determine the mass and spin of the final hole created in this process.
21) The findings could also have implications for the future and allow astronomers to better understand the physics that govern our universe .
22) A solar wind sample return mission, Genesis, was designed to allow astronomers to directly measure the composition of solar material.
23) The Cobe evidence will flesh out the skeleton of existing knowledge and allow astronomers to begin to chose between competing cosmological theories.
24) Similar techniques will allow astronomers to map exoplanets in detail in the future with the European Extremely Large Telescope (E-ELT).
25) That slight difference in times is the essence of cialis australia no prescription a transit's value, for it allowed astronomers to calculate the size of the solar system.
26) But many centuries ago quite different theories of the relations and motions and structure of the heavens allowed the old astronomers to make the same deductions.
27) When completed SALT will allow astronomers to explore the origins of the universe, study quasars, active galactic nuclei and galaxy populations and search for planets orbiting other stars.
28) It may allow astronomers to observe distant objects that emit extreme ultraviolet light, a type of radiation which is usually absorbed by intervening neutral gas.
29) In this case, an accurate detection would allow astronomers to determine not only the mass, but also the spin of the black hole.
30) This unusual parentage has now allowed astronomers to use the Very Large Telescope (VLT) to test whether there are also unexpectedly low levels of the element lithium in stars outside the Milky Way.
31) These wavelengths serve as "footprints" of these atoms and molecules and allow astronomers to determine which chemical elements are present in the Sun and the stars.
32) Adaptive Optics (AO) is a technique that allows astronomers to remove the detrimental effects of turbulence in Earth's lower atmosphere on the image quality of astronomical sources.
33) A: The current generation of large telescopes has allowed astronomers to make tremendous discoveries, opening up whole new areas of study.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allow astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allow astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allow astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allow astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allow astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of allow astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allow astronomer
Compound Sentences with allow astronomer
Complex Sentences with allow astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with allow astronomer