alliteration assonance in a sentence
1) He also frequently uses alliteration and assonance.
2) The poem is also rife with imagery, alliteration, and assonance.
3) Are there any phonological patterns of rhyme, alliteration, assonance, etc?
4) King simply changed the names of the mountains and used much more alliteration and assonance.
alliteration assonance example sentences5) alliteration and assonance also feature strongly, enhancing the aural qualities of the poetry.
6) The devices alliteration, assonance and consonance are also common in Howard's works.
7) Rhyme, alliteration, assonance and consonance are ways of creating repetitive patterns of sound.
8) This careful diction emphasised simple words as the basic unit and occasional uses of alliteration and assonance.
9) alliteration and assonance played a key role in structuring early Germanic, Norse and Old English forms of poetry.
10) Gottfried also uses detailed word and sound patterns, playing with such things as rhyme, alliteration, and assonance.
11) In skaldic poetry, the dróttkvætt stanza had eight lines, each having three "lifts" produced with alliteration or assonance.
12) Alliteration, assonance, and consonance are accepted as slant rhyme due to their usage of sound combinations (spilled and spoiled, chitter and chatter).
13) The long, rolling lines – unified, held together like strong cords, by alliteration and assonance – partake of the same nature as the spider's filaments and the soul's threads.
14) To create these effects they use rhyme and rhythm and they also exploit the properties of words with a range of other techniques such as alliteration and assonance.
example sentences with assonance15) The relations of meaning foregrounded in this way are in general relationships of similarity or of contrast; they are reinforced, here and there, by alliteration and assonance.
16) By moving the mouse over the highlighted words, readers can learn more about Poe's use of alliteration, assonance, and internal rhyme, and read definitions for words that may not be familiar to them.
17) This lesson assumes that students have a working knowledge of simile, metaphor, repetition, personification, alliteration, assonance, and internal rhyme.
18) I used a Cole Porter song to demonstrate techniques such as imagery, alliteration, assonance, dissonance, action verbs, and more.
19) As you find examples of alliteration, assonance, or internal rhyme, use think-aloud strategies to demonstrate how a reader finds devices and determines the way that the literary technique is used.
20) Review the literary elements and information on the first page to remind students of the terms ( alliteration, assonance, and internal rhyme).
21) Added richness comes from Hopkins's extensive use of alliteration, assonance, onomatopoeia and rhyme, both at the end of lines and internally as in:
22) There is onomatopoeia in the alliteration, assonance, and quickening rhythm of" animated glitter" (/ x x x / x) and imperceptible ripple" (x x / x x / x).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alliteration assonance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alliteration assonance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alliteration assonance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alliteration assonance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alliteration assonance.
20 examples of simple sentences of alliteration assonance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alliteration assonance
Compound Sentences with alliteration assonance
Complex Sentences with alliteration assonance
Compound-Complex Sentences with alliteration assonance