air of authority in a sentence
1) That lends an air of authority to the organization.
2) He wore horn-rim glasses and had an air of authority.
3) When combined with direct eye contact, erect posture gives you an air of authority.
4) She was in her mid-forties, neatly dressed with a quiet air of authority.
air of authority example sentences5) They exude an air of authority and you don't feel like challenging them!
6) He has an air of authority over him and 'always moves with purpose'.
7) And as he dissected my Washington report, his air of authority seemed to deepen.
8) It was the taller of the two men and he spoke with an air of authority.
9) The clothes do help lend you an air of authority, especially if you look awfully young.
10) With his background, talents and his air of authority, Erkang is a very attractive potential husband.
11) An air of authority.
12) Soon afterward Zhou Puyuan, the old master and mine owner, enters with an air of authority.
13) Michele was lean and darkly handsome, with a proud, patrician face and an unmistakable air of authority.
14) Holding my thumbs in my belt, walking around with an air of authority, eyeing people with suspicion.
example sentences with authority15) He was definitely tidier, and he had an oddly adult air of authority for a kid still at school.
16) She wasn't overly attractive, with short dark hair and glasses, but had a quite sexy air of authority.
17) And as he pushed aside some papers to make room for his briefcase he did indeed exude a powerful air of authority.
18) Her long dark tailored suits, with ridiculously feathered matching hats pinned to silvery hair, gave her the respect of all and an air of authority few would dream of challenging.
19) Again like Karajan, this economy of movement and air of authority has the effect of focusing the attention of both musicians and audiences.
20) Jackets featured broad padded shoulders adding an air of authority and power to the female silhouette, which when matched with a slim fitting skirt, reasserted her femininity.
21) Oh, but he was clever, and with that air of authority, that assurance, who would dream of arguing with him?
22) They were all perfectly entranced with his reading and his air of authority; he could have just smiled benignly and left in a cloud of glory.
23) If balanced, they bear themselves with dignity, have an air of authority and a powerful pres ence; if overblown, they may swagger and strut, appearing arrogant, overbearing or even pompous.
24) Anton guessed he would stand a good head and shoulders above this man, but, despite a rather diminutive physique, the officer commanded an air of authority that went beyond his military uniform.
25) If I may say so, you're a bit long in the tooth to be an articled clerk, and - to make up for that - you have an air of authority that scarcely fits you for a junior position.
26) If people were not to assume she was talking down to them she had to speed up her presentation and tone down her air of authority.
27) Fretheim brings an air of authority and experience in the task of exegesis that is missing in the works of systematic theologians addressing the same issues.
28) Being the largest of Orcs and having an air of authority, Black Orcs confiscate large amounts of the heaviest armour from the camp and march to battle carrying a variety of weapons.
29) Size for size they were equal, and all the Captain's air of authority and frosty hypnotic stare was met by dogged resistance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air of authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air of authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air of authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air of authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air of authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of air of authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air of authority
Compound Sentences with air of authority
Complex Sentences with air of authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with air of authority