air attack in a sentence
1) PR suffered relatively few enemy air attacks.
2) The city had previously suffered extensive damage from air attacks.
3) The objective was aerial reconnaissance and air attack.
4) There the formation came under enemy air attack.
air attack example sentences5) Enemy air attacks destroyed four aircraft and damaged five more.
6) The air attacks continued for 39 days.
7) Its main strategic targets were all realized through air attacks.
8) Allied casualties from air attack were 19 killed and 99 wounded.
9) Little was done to prepare for air attack.
10) Other air attacks damage two other battleships.
11) Soviet air attacks suffered heavy losses to German fighters.
12) That evening, her anchorage came under enemy air attack.
13) The convoy came under air attack at 13:00.
14) These convoys were bombed by Russian air attacks.
example sentences with attack15) The enemy air attacks intensified on 5 January.
16) The air attack of 19 September was particularly brutal.
17) Under air attack 59 times, she was never hit.
18) Here these forces suffered heavy Coalition air attacks.
19) She engaged German shore batteries and fought off air attacks.
20) The Naval Base was under constant air attack.
21) On 1 November, enemy air attacks were intense.
22) They helped repulse at least three major enemy air attacks.
23) Apparently the ship had been sunk in an air attack.
24) Would a cross-border raid or air attack qualify?
25) They were also subjected to several Allied air attacks.
26) Movement was at night to avoid American air attacks.
27) Further Japanese air attacks came in the afternoon.
How to use attack in a sentence28) The remainder landed but were destroyed by an incoming air attack.
29) These units and others suffered several casualties from the air attacks.
30) Frequently, she helped fend off Japanese air attacks.
31) Holungen remained entirely untouched by enemy air attacks.
32) Soon, however, another enemy air attack scattered the ships.
33) U.S. Special Forces call in air attacks.
34) Periodic heavy air attacks continued through April.
35) Soviet air attacks were hampered by short winter days and bad weather.
36) Originally, an air attack was planned to destroy it.
37) The next day, they were subjected to continuous air attacks.
38) It is the first and largest air attack against Australian territory.
39) He was disabled in an air attack in November 2007 .
40) Two days later, she fought off a Luftwaffe air attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of air attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of air attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with air attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word air attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with air attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of air attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of air attack
Compound Sentences with air attack
Complex Sentences with air attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with air attack