again amend in a sentence
1) The schedule was amended again on July 1, 2005.
2) The BEA was once again amended in 1988.
3) In 2011, Rule 702 was again amended to make the language clearer.
again amend example sentences4) The new constitution then settled down and was not amended again for thirty years.
5) The act was amended again in 1996 by the Food Quality Protection Act.
6) In 1995, LET again amended their designs through work with the public.
7) The law was again amended in 1986, again due to issues with military spending.
8) The definition was again amended in 1988 to include continued feeding as an appropriate associated therapy.
9) The 1975 Treaty of Brussels again amended certain financial provisions laid down in the Treaties.
10) In 2002, the Constitution was again amended to make the socialist system permanent and irrevocable.
11) In 1988-89 the Constitution was again amended to give additional responsibilities to the regions and communities.
12) In 1986, Congress again amended the charter of the Institution, renaming it Gallaudet University.
13) The Constitution was amended again in 2010 to allow for a maximum of nine NCMPs in Parliament.
14) After severe criticism from NGOs and European institutions Article 301 was once again amended on 30 April 2008.
15) The law was amended again in 1998 to expand requirements, including the crime categories that must be reported.
example sentences with again amend16) It was amended in 1974 and 1997 and could be amended again to allow for a limited NMD.
17) Following Brenda's discovery that she could not have children, she and Kelly made amends once again .
18) In 1955 the FLSA was amended once again to increase minimum wage, this time to one dollar per hour.
19) The new Fire Safety Order again amended and extended the scope of fire safety provision within the Building Regulations 2000.
20) The term "urban renewal" was not introduced in the USA until the Housing Act was again amended in 1954.
21) The directive was amended again in 2003, following EU signature of the 1998 Aarhus Convention , and once more in 2009.
22) At the 2006 conference, held in Ballarat, Victoria, the Constitution was amended again to acknowledge the increased membership of New Zealand lodges.
23) In 1993, those laws were again amended to make it mandatory to substitute other suitable, safer products for asbestos wherever possible.
24) In 1989, Article 2(4)(a) was again amended to further exclude people in immigration detention from the definition of "ordinarily resident".
25) After the five "New Länder" of East Germany had joined, the constitution was amended again to indicate that all parts of Germany are now unified.
26) Fifty years later, in 1920, the Constitution was amended again , with the Nineteenth Amendment to definitively prohibit discrimination against women's suffrage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of again amend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of again amend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with again amend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word again amend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with again amend.
20 examples of simple sentences of again amend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of again amend
Compound Sentences with again amend
Complex Sentences with again amend
Compound-Complex Sentences with again amend