advocate argue in a sentence
1) Advocates argue some chemicals still secret.
2) A small cadre of die-hard advocates argues that experiments now produce consistent results.
3) The prosecuting advocate argued indirectly that the quality of the investigation was not relevant.
advocate argue example sentences4) Advocates argued that in rural areas first responders were often a long way away .
5) Providers and advocates argued the pro side, seeking greater resources from government and employers.
6) Lawmakers and housing advocates argue that the rule hurts those who are already financially strapped.
7) Advocates argue that these hunters allow for anti-poaching activities and revenue for local communities.
8) Advocates argue that screening saves the National Health Service money because of early disease detection .
9) Advocates argue that Proposition 13 has provided predictability for property owners, and increased community stability.
10) Anti-tobacco advocates argue that Nigeria needs to fully adopt the more comprehensive provision of FCTC .
11) However, zoo advocates argue that their efforts make a difference in wildlife conservation and education.
12) Many patient advocates argue that the caps on damages should be removed in nursing home malpractice claims.
13) But the Alzheimer's Association and other patient advocates argued that the timeframe was too long.
14) Advocates argue that modern climate scientists and Kyoto Protocol policy makers define sequestration in much shorter time frames.
15) Intelligent design advocates argue that irreducibly complex systems must have been deliberately engineered by some form of intelligence.
example sentences with advocate argue
example sentences with advocate argue16) However many advocates argue that students in the arts excel in interpreting and analyzing visual and spatial information.
17) Some advocates argue that apart from its scientific value, it is an important example of international cooperation.
18) Advocates argue she 's protected if her intent was to relieve pain, even if that hastened death.
19) Consumer advocates argue that this would be true if the customer is free to select which attorney is used.
20) Keeping babies alive is not only good for families, it's good for society, health advocates argue .
21) Human rights advocates argue for the crucial role of human rights protection as an intrinsic part to fight against terrorism.
22) Advocates argue that it aids student outcomes such as test scores, graduation rates, and solutions to behavioral difficulties.
23) Some nuclear power advocates argue that the United States should develop factories and reactors that will recycle some spent fuel.
24) However, other advocates argue that disability is a result of exclusion from mainstream society and not any inherent impairment.
25) But some advocates argue that the new law still falls short because it offers no compensation for injury or disability.
26) Bedouin advocates argue that the main reason for the transfer of the Bedouin into townships against their will is demographic.
27) Labor and environmental advocates argue that free trade thereby creates conditions that allow companies to circumvent domestic regulations by producing elsewhere.
28) Advocates argue that the largest obstacle to single-payer, universal system in the US is a lack of political will.
How to use advocate argue in a sentence29) Many advocates argue that open source software is inherently safer because any person can view, edit, and change code.
30) But food rights advocates argue the change would be drastic and significantly limit the purchasing power of those enrolled in SNAP .
31) Advocates argue this would lead to much more emphasis on consensus, and better represent the combined will of the electorate.
32) Advocates argue the FairTax would provide an incentive for illegal immigrants to legalize as they would otherwise not receive the rebate.
33) Men's rights advocates argue that judicial systems too easily accept false allegations of domestic violence by women against their male partners.
34) Heritage advocates argue that the current regulations should be enforced while others believe the regulations should be relaxed to encourage economic development.
35) Many marijuana advocates argue that the drug affects people differently and that setting a hard limit could lead to wrongful DUI convictions.
36) While advocates argue that iron addition would help to reverse a supposed decline in phytoplankton, this decline may not be real.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of advocate argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of advocate argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with advocate argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word advocate argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with advocate argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of advocate argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of advocate argue
Compound Sentences with advocate argue
Complex Sentences with advocate argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with advocate argue