acute attack in a sentence
1) During an acute attack, treatment is directed toward supportive measures.
2) It is painless and does not have acute attacks.
3) This medication should not be started during an acute attack.
4) The first is the treatment of the acute attack .
acute attack example sentences5) Unfortunately, many GPs concentrate more on treating an acute attack.
6) Most acute attacks of tension-type headaches get better without any treatment.
7) Patients should be seen as soon as possible during an acute attack.
8) Recommended treatments for acute attacks include oxygen or a fast acting triptan.
9) Perfumes are a common cause of acute attacks in women and children.
10) Physical Medicine Cold compresses to the chest during acute attacks may lessen severity.
11) For an acute attack a relatively high potency, 30c, is indicated.
12) The treatment of acute attacks of gout is very different from longer term treatment.
13) acute attacks of gout are treated with a variety of prescription anti-inflammatory drugs.
14) ULT should not be stopped if an acute attack of gout occurs.
example sentences with attack15) The initial aim of treatment is to settle the symptoms of an acute attack.
16) The other primarily recommended treatment of acute attacks is subcutaneous or intranasal sumatriptan.
17) acute attacks of diarrhoea should be taken very seriously indeed, especially in small babies.
18) The symptoms are excessive fatigue, either in the form of chronic or acute attacks.
19) This was the patient who was studied 29 months after his most recent acute attack.
20) Nevertheless, no one should forget that a severe acute attack can be fatal.
21) X-rays, while useful for identifying chronic gout, have little utility in acute attacks.
22) Even without treatment, acute attacks typically resolve over a period of 1–3 weeks.
23) Samples should be taken during an acute attack, otherwise a false negative result may occur.
24) However it is still worth trying one of the following remedies for an acute attack.
25) Long-term treatment Long-term treatment of gout is usually considered once the acute attack has settled down.
26) If this medication is given during an acute attack it will make the condition worse.
27) acute attacks of gout acute gout is one of the most painful conditions known.
How to use attack in a sentence28) If left untreated the acute attacks will continue to occur, becoming more frequent and severe.
29) The ensuing symptoms are often difficult to distinguish from those of an acute attack of asthma.
30) For acute attacks of gout painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines, cochicine, corticosteroid injections.
31) Progressive-relapsing MS is a rare form of MS, with acute attacks and steadily increasing disability.
32) After Jackson died of an acute attack of tonsillitis, Aimée was hospitalized in Paris.
33) They relieve the symptoms of acute attacks, but they do not control the underlying inflammation.
34) These patients were studied 15, 6, and 4 months after their most recent acute attack.
35) While there is no known cure, cluster headaches can sometimes be prevented and acute attacks treated.
36) The following month, Rutherford retired to Salem to recover from an acute attack of gout.
37) Now it is recognised that an acute attack on the kidneys is a killer all by itself .
38) The vasoconstricting ergot compounds may be useful, but have not been well studied in acute attacks.
39) After an acute attack, plan on a recheck with the vet in 1-2 weeks.
40) Nausea, vomiting, ataxia, and incapacitation are frequently observed, particularly during the acute attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acute attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acute attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acute attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acute attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acute attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of acute attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acute attack
Compound Sentences with acute attack
Complex Sentences with acute attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with acute attack