accusations brought in a sentence
1) Chanel denied all accusations brought against her.
2) These and several other accusations brought public and political pressure to the investigating agencies.
3) One of the most plausible accusations brought against them is in reference to paying civil tribute.
accusations brought example sentences4) Honoring elders who rule well takes in another dimension, which is responding to accusations brought against them.
5) The prosecutors and the State of Iowa did not deny the accusations brought by Hughes and Harrington.
6) The Reformer was alive to the accusations brought against him, for his was not a heart of steel.
7) The clamor and tumult of the accusations brought against him were such that all orderly proceedings were at an end.
8) Wilson met the onslaught with a quiet dignity, and responded soberly to each of the accusations brought against him.
9) Gromyko claimed that the accusations brought against Roosevelt by American right-wingers, that he was a socialist sympathizer, were absurd.
10) A criminal trial is designed to resolve accusations brought ( usually by a government ) against a person accused of a crime .
11) In case of his refusal to comply with the demands of the council, it was resolved that he should be cited to appear and answer to the accusations brought against him.
12) In 1644, during the English Civil war, he was brought to trial for treason and the events at Wolverhampton were high on the list of accusations brought against him.
13) Diodorus reports that, in addition to his mistake at Notium, Alcibiades was discharged on account of false accusations brought against him by his enemies.
14) The minutes were read, then Stanton spoke in defense of the many severe accusations brought against the much-abused "Lords of Creation.
15) You would never catch me in the same room with any of them alone , Back then i remember on the news of accusations brought up by teens.
use accusations brought in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusations brought
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusations brought with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusations brought
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusations brought in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusations brought.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusations brought. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusations brought
Compound Sentences with accusations brought
Complex Sentences with accusations brought
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusations brought