accusation that in a sentence
1) Executives are outraged by accusations that they prefer unethical business practices.
2) Responses included accusations that she had betrayed her ideals.
3) But officials denied the accusations that they were responsible.
accusation that example sentences4) But the crash raised accusations that standards have fallen .
5) There were accusations that Millennium Challenge was rigged.
6) The photograph sparked accusations that Justice's live sets were faked.
7) His comments came amid accusations that Syrian government forces used chemical weapons .
8) Some were later ostracized following accusations that they had collaborated.
9) You made an accusation that it was a bribe.
10) Charity denies Chris's accusations that she is seeing somebody else.
11) Accusation that a hate crime was committed .
12) There were accusations that folks were over-reacting .
13) BPs tend to pick false accusations that are difficult to disprove.
14) For many years cigarette manufacturers survived the accusation that cigarettes killed you.
15) No one has filed an accusation that she broke ANY rules.
use accusation that in a sentence16) Harmony faced accusations that it unfairly gives contracting business to Turkish companies.
17) Iraq has denied accusations that it received nuclear weapon designs from Pakistan.
18) This is relevant for accusations that the government should have provided security.
19) George Osborne batted away Labour accusations that his economic policy has failed .
20) He denied accusations that some department caseworkers are overzealous.
21) The accusation that Sufism is impractical or socially irrelevant is equally false.
22) She also defended Pound against the accusation that he was anti-Semitic.
23) There were accusations that women present had been badly treated by the police.
24) This had led to the accusation that he was a poor administrator.
25) Profiling is an accusation that people have used on federal officers .
26) There were some accusations that French was a glory-hunter.
27) There were accusations that the data was fabricated to manipulate the political decision .
28) Sorry -- this is a ridiculous accusation that is just not true.
How to use accusation that in a sentence29) This is reality, not the false accusations that you have linked.
30) In France, there were accusations that Britain had armed the demonstrators.
31) Its an insidious accusation that 's not easy to clear oneself of.
32) Frank was so infuriated by the accusation that he burned the letters.
33) He was only reacting to the accusation that this posting was advertorial .
34) Without foundation; ridiculous: an accusation that is really off the wall.
35) He has made absurd accusations that I have cheated (totally wrong).
36) Blood libels are false accusations that Jews use human blood in religious rituals.
37) This proposed redefinition could lead to accusations that the figures are being fixed.
38) Compton parried Pakistani accusations that he had covered-up the affair.
39) It rejects Ukrainian and Western accusations that it is orchestrating the gunmen.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation that
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation that with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation that
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation that in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation that.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation that. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation that
Compound Sentences with accusation that
Complex Sentences with accusation that
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation that