accusation of in a sentence
1) Another significant criticism involves accusations of social exclusion.
2) There were accusations of blatant ballot box stuffing.
3) There were accusation of human rights violations from both sides.
accusation of example sentences4) The group often received controversy and accusations of police brutality.
5) This also included accusations of vote tampering.
6) Some accusations of cruelty are based on misunderstanding.
7) Honor killings are often connected to accusations of adultery.
8) Not all accusations of bias are political.
9) Truth is a defence against accusations of either.
10) The parent company went bankrupt August 10 amid accusations of fraud.
11) So accusations of "dogmatic rationalism" are false.
12) It denies accusations of intervening in the conflict.
13) How are accusations of mental illness wielded elsewhere in the trilogy?
14) Is 2 accusations of rape and 1 of harassment acceptable?
15) Any member may make accusations of any crime.
use accusation of in a sentence16) His life was marred by arrests and accusations of serious crimes.
17) The Soviets repeated the accusations of kidnapping.
18) The incident led to accusations of a police riot.
19) Malik believing the material amounted an accusation of racism.
20) The period before the vote lead to more accusations of misconduct.
21) The court records only show two formal accusations of witchcraft.
22) There were accusations of bribery by all sides.
23) Please cut out the ridiculous accusations of racism .
24) The programme's producer responded to accusations of cruelty.
25) You should apologise for your accusations of libel .
26) Mugabe also dismissed the accusations of vote fraud.
27) Many different circumstances potentially lead to an accusation of child abuse.
28) Accusations of bias based on political agenda sometimes accompany scientific criticism.
How to use accusation of in a sentence29) The inquiry quickly became bogged down by accusations of unfairness.
30) Martin was on bail following accusations of stockmarket fraud.
31) Often, lurking underneath accusations of vulgarity is patriarchy.
32) The Israeli authorities deny the accusations of a double water policy.
33) Stop with the accusations of dishonesty Mike.
34) Can we really be surprised at accusations of secrecy?
35) Most protesters, however, rejected any accusation of antisemitism.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation of.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation of
Compound Sentences with accusation of
Complex Sentences with accusation of
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation of