accusation of corruption in a sentence
1) In the past , Gordillo has denied accusations of corruption .
2) Accusations of corruption and nepotism dogged his administration .
3) Disillusionment with the government developed, and accusations of corruption began to surface.
accusation of corruption example sentences4) A presidential spokesman said that he had been suspended because of " accusations of corruption .
5) The poster also carries accusations of corruption and defaulting on tax by the municipality .
6) Several of them were under investigation, and later were dismissed on accusations of corruption .
7) That sets the stage for a criminal case involving accusations of corruption and abuse of power .
8) Accusations of corruption in the Palestinian elections, including ballot box stuffing, were never investigated.
9) Both her campaign for the presidency and the election itself were marked by accusations of corruption .
10) Invariably, each such instance has been met with alarm and accusations of corruption of the young.
11) Wetherby countered Siler's accusations of corruption by removing one of the officials accused of bribery.
12) He was forced to resign in disgrace from the KSBHA amid accusations of corruption and Board incompetence.
13) But the body charged with overseeing justice has been mired in accusations of corruption , incompetence and collusion.
14) Opposition to PAM began to build from this, as well as on accusations of corruption .
15) However, it would not be long before accusations of corruption were thrown at the new Government.
use accusation of corruption in a sentence16) The war raised accusations of corruption , with officials alleged to be plundering the Congo's mineral reserves.
17) In late 2000 Fujimori's administration was rocked by scandal, and accusations of corruption and human rights violations.
18) Referencing Edwards' long-standing problem with accusations of corruption , popular bumper stickers read: "Vote for the Crook.
19) There was widespread relief that the wave of accusations of corruption against the government had not resulted in a military takeover.
20) Current recall efforts are a direct response from residents of the accusations of corruption of the city's mayor and council.
21) The deal made Thaksin the target of accusations of corruption and selling an asset of national importance to a foreign entity.
22) Informants (including the retired Charlie Wall) came forward to make startling accusations of corruption throughout Tampa's power structure.
23) These accusations of corruption soon began to emerge, as Bakiyev did not prove to be much different from his predecessor.
24) Due to conflicts within the party and accusations of corruption AWS became unattractive and weak in the eyes of the electorate.
25) Finally, Ivan Pernar shouted, ""thou plundered beys"" (referring to accusations of corruption related to him).
26) In 2010 he was dismissed by President Dmitry Medvedev amidst still unproven accusations of corruption and mismanagement voiced on state run television.
27) Belizeans today are more skeptical of the party than ever before due to constant accusations of corruption which it says are falsified.
28) In June 1975, the Indian premier, Indira Gandhi, declared a state of emergency after accusations of corruption threatened her government.
How to use accusation of corruption in a sentence29) The Welfare and Virtue Parties (RP and FP), both successors of the MSP, besieged the center-right parties using religious references and accusations of corruption .
30) The probe comes as pressure mounts on FIFA, football's governing body, over accusations of corruption and a perceived lack of transparency of its business practices.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation of corruption
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation of corruption with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation of corruption
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation of corruption in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation of corruption.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation of corruption. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation of corruption
Compound Sentences with accusation of corruption
Complex Sentences with accusation of corruption
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation of corruption