accusation in a sentence
1) These accusations sent shock waves through state government.
2) The group has neither accepted nor rejected the accusation .
3) The accusations found some backing among government officials.
accusation example sentences4) Another significant criticism involves accusations of social exclusion.
5) Subsequent events show the accusation was unfounded.
6) The traditional accusations and punishments were likewise condemned.
7) This accusation was never presented in court.
8) Again the accusation was presented without evidence.
9) There were accusations of blatant ballot box stuffing.
10) Hobbes always defended himself from such accusations .
11) Beckham dismissed both accusations as "ludicrous".
12) The accusation has also been financially damaging.
13) Dark theories and cutting accusations are casually swapped.
14) The governor has repeatedly denied the accusations .
15) False rape accusations are like plane crashes .
use accusation in a sentence16) The plagiarism accusations are nonsense of course .
17) My aggressive push has earned me accusation .
18) The accusation is the game has gone soft .
19) The possible accusation is publishing illegal translations of foreign movies.
20) Now false accusations made their own lives uncertain.
21) Wow libel is a very serious accusation .
22) There are many factions, many accusations .
23) The accusation doesn't merely assert evidence.
24) Her accusation was wrong, state regulations show.
25) Anonymous written accusations shall be disregarded as evidence.
26) The defendants say the accusations are true.
27) Often the accusation was quite the reverse.
28) They knew that the accusation was untrue.
How to use accusation in a sentence29) No man is safe from a false accusation .
30) The government and the army dismissed such accusations .
31) They have restraining orders placed upon them based upon false accusations .
32) It was an accusation but delivered without punch.
33) The inquiry distilled various accusations into four allegations of misconduct.
34) There were accusation of human rights violations from both sides.
35) The barber became angry at this accusation .
36) She refuses to retract her accusation however.
37) The group often received controversy and accusations of police brutality.
38) The evidence for these accusations is disputed.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation
Compound Sentences with accusation
Complex Sentences with accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation