accusation false in a sentence
1) Mr. Deng says that accusation is false .
2) Pressler said such accusations were false .
3) If the accusation is false , then we do possess that "nationalistic spirit".
accusation false example sentences4) Usually these accusations were completely false and the prisoners refused to sign the incriminating document.
5) The investigation against the couple was dropped when it became apparent that the accusations were entirely false .
6) While such extreme accusations are false , there were circumstances that would lead to such a conclusion.
7) The company claimed the accusations were false and promoted by a union seeking to enroll its employees.
8) Ashina Duojishi, realizing that the accusation was false , became resolved to rebel against Sui.
9) Even if this new accusation is false , the US doesn't want another "Bush's WMD" goose hunt.
10) There is disagreement over how many of these accusations are false , although most estimates range between 20% and 80%.
11) The Veracruz authorities responded by stating that the accusations were false and asked "Proceso" to provide evidence for its claims.
12) A nine-year study of a small metropolitan area in the Midwestern United States found that 41% of rape accusations were false .
13) As we shall see, two of these accusations are false and the third is insignificant, but they were enough to start a daily campaign of attacks on the newsgroups.
14) Oscar Parrilli, another legal advisor of the presidential cabinet, stated that such accusations were false and that no call was ever made.
15) On 19 November state secretary for education, Rózsa Hoffmann told ATV that in her opinion the accusations are false , and are a part of a political game.
use accusation false in a sentence16) Katherine thinks Sylvia's accusations are false but Adam admits having had an affair with her, which is why he settled out of court and they "lost everything" in Chicago.
17) How does one prove that an accusation is false , when by its very nature it excludes the possibility of either physical evidence or witnesses?
18) There is convincing evidence showing that these accusations are false and that they were launched as part of a campaign to destroy and usurp his authority.
19) Zhang and Liu knew that the accusations were false , but feared Lai, and therefore initially failed to object to the judgments.
20) He gave it a clean bill of health , announced that the accusations were manifestly false , and added that he had no intention of issuing a prohibition notice.
21) There are situational factors that increase the probability that an accusation is false :
22) As an Iran specialist, I can attest that both accusations are false ...
23) " The Zhangs quickly kneeled and claimed that Wei's accusation was false , to which Wu Zetian merely stated, "Wei Yuanzhong, you may go now.
24) letter accusing him of bias, in his official capacity, towards people of his own ethnic background.21 By trial, it was conceded that the accusation was false .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation false
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation false with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation false
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation false in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation false.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation false. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation false
Compound Sentences with accusation false
Complex Sentences with accusation false
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation false