accurately identify in a sentence
1) Running said satellite technology makes it possible to accurately identify droughts .
2) The FBI has accurately identified several major challenges and possible solutions.
3) Think you can accurately identify a pit bull?
accurately identify example sentences4) Can laboratory tests be used to accurately identify or diagnose patients?
5) People can rapidly and accurately identify three-dimensional objects by touch.
6) Now you can accurately identify the axe murderers in your neighborhood.
7) Optimal treatment for cancer involves accurately identifying patients for risk-stratified therapy.
8) Perceptiveness: Ability to accurately identify differences and similarities between people.
9) This makes it difficult to accurately identify the magnitude of their independent effects.
10) People are best at accurately identifying dates when they are ages 35-50.
11) The facial recognition technology also still faces some technical challenges in accurately identifying people.
12) Decoding Regular Words – Student must accurately identify a set of regular words.
13) Decoding Irregular Words – Student must accurately identify a set of irregular words.
14) Five concussive incidents were witnessed and accurately identified by the K–D test.
15) Mountain weather is notoriously difficult to predict, but trends can be fairly accurately identified .
use accurately identify in a sentence16) The investigator was satisfied that the witness accurately identified colors as perceived by the investigator.
17) Have the ability to identify accurately and incorporate appropriate literacy levels in design of materials.
18) In addition, the consistency with which physicians accurately identified muscle tension varied greatly among practitioners.
19) It takes a detective to combine these clues and accurately identify the place of origin.
20) She could read an astrological chart and accurately identify fundamental personality traits and specific life challenges.
21) Initial research included constructing an annotation manual to accurately identify and label such behavior in speech.
22) Research has yielded detailed analysis that accurately identifies support needs and appropriate therapeutic responses with great accuracy.
23) Decoding Fluency – Student must quickly and accurately identify a mix of regular and irregular words.
24) As a screening test, VIA is comparable to cervical cytology in accurately identifying precancerous lesions.
25) Biopsies of peripheral lymphoid tissue from live sheep can accurately identify certain animals that have scrapie.
26) The difficulty in accurately identifying frames has contributed to the accidental breeding of Lethal White Syndrome foals.
27) Having an insect specimen and accurately identifying it can lead to eradication, and ultimately, prevention.
28) Lee has created an algorithm that can accurately identify objects in images or video sequences without human calibration.
How to use accurately identify in a sentence29) The defence's case solely rested on the argument that the bodies could not be identified accurately .
30) The ability of high-resolution laser altimetry to accurately identify and evaluate watershed and channel characteristics will be investigated.
31) Validating the patient safety indicators in the Veterans Health Administration: Do they accurately identify true safety events?
32) In theory , a significant numbering scheme permits all users to accurately identify all useful characteristics of all parts.
33) Most educational professionals accept that no single criterion can be used in isolation to accurately identify a gifted child.
34) The patterns are regular expression-based and designed to efficiently and accurately identify a wide array of application-level attack methods.
35) Think again: new research suggests that people can be trained to accurately identify "subcomponents" of creativity.
36) Wherever a species can't be accurately identified (and may therefore be toxic or protected by law).
37) A dermatoscope can help an experienced surgeon accurately identify the visible tumour that the naked eye can not see.
38) Endangered Kangaroos were killed (by mistake because the shooters can't accurately identify species in the dark).
39) Similar molecular technology has been developed to rapidly and accurately identify "B. edulis" and other commercially important fungi.
40) Evaluation by students: If asked validated questions, students as young as fourth graders can accurately identify effective teachers.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accurately identify
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accurately identify with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accurately identify
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accurately identify in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accurately identify.
20 examples of simple sentences of accurately identify. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accurately identify
Compound Sentences with accurately identify
Complex Sentences with accurately identify
Compound-Complex Sentences with accurately identify