accurately assess in a sentence
1) All contractors should accurately assess their own capabilities.
2) Some moms today are having a problem accurately assessing body size .
3) Be sure you accurately assess the size covered.
accurately assess example sentences4) Better data is needed if stocks are to be assessed accurately .
5) Your inability to accurately assess the situation has misled you .
6) Learn to accurately assess the relative importance of each stressful situation.
7) Evaluators must accurately assess personnel and control inflation.
8) People's vulnerability must be assessed accurately at the outset.
9) Cardiac stress testing can accurately assess this risk.
10) It is very difficult to assess accurately the costs of corporate crime.
11) The images must be of high quality to accurately assess the damage.
12) Piracy 's real effect on music sales is difficult to accurately assess .
13) Solutions are not easy, but accurately assessing the problem is equally challenging.
14) For this reason the costs and benefits of change must be accurately assessed .
15) Have you accurately assessed site conditions, such as material availability and ground conditions?
example sentences with accurately assess16) Accuracy: The measure accurately assesses whether the evidence-based process has actually been provided.
17) They are intended to be serious, straightforward tests that accurately assess your knowledge.
18) That was because Lu was unable to accurately assess its position in the war.
19) In this way manufacturers can more accurately assess the products before committing to final production.
20) A major point of contention is the difficulty states face in accurately assessing the offense-defense balance.
21) Although some decrease has certainly occurred in recent years, its extent is difficult to assess accurately .
22) Our team and our technology accurately assess your actual production data to better target training and education.
23) A system must be set up to accurately assess and map the build-out process and functionality.
24) Other variables and their associated data can be utilized to accurately assess how individual assets are performing.
25) The variability of these estimates is indicative of the difficulty in accurately assessing snakebite morbidity and mortality.
26) TEAM Consultants focus is directed solely on accurately assessing the mechanical integrity of each system that is inspected.
27) The National Weather Service also uses radiosonde data to accurately assess and predict changes in the atmosphere.
28) Teachers must be prepared to ask students questions to probe their thinking processes in order to assess accurately .
How to use accurately assess in a sentence29) Because of limited and contradictory data, it is difficult to accurately assess water resources availability in Lebanon.
30) The ability to accurately assess your clients' needs is essential in order to most effectively help them.
31) Such processing of emotion can alter an individuals' ability to accurately assess others' emotions as well.
32) Parametric modeling was developed to accurately assess what is known or unknown about a project using meaningful comparative data.
33) Choosing the appropriate database is important in order to accurately assess the consumption of the target population being evaluated.
34) This approach makes it possible to accurately assess students' progress and outcomes and to identify gaps in achievement.
35) This represents a limitation of conventional techniques to accurately assess myocardial function, as most corresponding variables are load-dependent.
36) At its core , the problem with grade inflation is that it does not accurately assess students' learning.
37) However, this can often hinder politicians from accurately assessing what the country should be earning from these resources.
38) If mental health screenings accommodated different stages of parenting, we could more widely and accurately assess maternal mental health.
39) Standardized tests do not accurately assess whether or not a student is a good candidate for a graduate program.
40) Good statistics allow the optimizer to accurately assess the cost of different query plans, and choose a high-quality plan.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accurately assess
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accurately assess with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accurately assess
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accurately assess in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accurately assess.
20 examples of simple sentences of accurately assess. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accurately assess
Compound Sentences with accurately assess
Complex Sentences with accurately assess
Compound-Complex Sentences with accurately assess