accurate portrayal in a sentence
1) The latter is probably a far more accurate portrayal of him .
2) The movie gives an accurate portrayal of the cruelty involved.
3) Nicely done, an accurate portrayal of beauty within despair.
accurate portrayal example sentences4) Gill disagreed that the book offers an accurate portrayal of Eddy.
5) Unfortunately this is an accurate portrayal of the issue at hand.
6) It drew positive reviews as an accurate portrayal of the eccentric coach.
7) The specific features of these caricatures became widely accepted as accurate portrayals .
8) I believe that RIC 30 is an accurate portrayal of Constantine.
9) But Marlet denies that this is an accurate portrayal of Aquinas.
10) The film is also praised for its accurate portrayal of spaceflight and vacuum.
11) But this study is not an accurate portrayal of what multinationals pay overseas.
12) The teaching methods are not an accurate portrayal of contemporary teaching at the OU.
13) One of the strongest points of this film is its accurate portrayal of psychotherapy.
14) Constanze said many years later that it was an accurate portrayal of her anguish.
15) Usually, longer, more detailed questions will give a more accurate portrayal of personality.
use accurate portrayal in a sentence16) Productions, won a 2008 Prism Award for its accurate portrayal of drug abuse.
17) Not, I'm sure, that Traitors Gate is an accurate portrayal .
18) Black dolls have been designed to resemble dark-skinned persons varying from stereotypical to more accurate portrayals .
19) It was praised by numerous critics for its vulnerability and accurate portrayal of a real teenager.
20) Of course reality shows are scripted, but is this an accurate portrayal of the Hutterites colonies?
21) But sometimes rhetoric gets in the way of an accurate portrayal of the cost of healthcare here.
22) The game's designers performed extensive research in Hong Kong to create an accurate portrayal of the city.
23) The film is variously cited as an accurate portrayal or a misrepresentation of the events of April 2002.
24) Anyone who has spent time in New Orleans will marvel at the accurate portrayal of the City.
25) We cannot trust that the pictures give an accurate portrayal of what the creatures actually looked like.
26) Movies and TV are great for entertainment, but not so great at providing accurate portrayals of real life.
27) Another fairly accurate portrayal of memory disturbances is the non-human character Dory in "Finding Nemo" (2003).
28) It was widely agreed that Dawid Minnaar and Busi Zokufa gave fair and accurate portrayals of Taylor's Ubus.
How to use accurate portrayal in a sentence29) The propaganda had not adequately explained why people really practiced religion nor had it given an accurate portrayal of what occurred.
30) This provides users with an accurate portrayal of each category, focusing on the spending and relative importance of each area.
31) Even when we travelled , it wasn't all rose-tinted spectacles, that's not an accurate portrayal of life.
32) The 1562 Diego Gutiérrez map of La Florida shows a rather accurate portrayal of the full length of the Chattahoochee River.
33) So I was absolutely shocked and I don't think it's an accurate portrayal of my body in any way.
34) The power of family and accurate portrayal of teenage girls are sure to make this one a hit with young adult readers.
35) Although this may sound strange the film occasionally feels like a very accurate portrayal of how dangerous today 's society can be.
36) So reading these same journalists bashing Tea Party politicians is not the best way to get an accurate portrayal of American politics.
37) While the movie was a little confusing, it had an accurate portrayal of the time and stayed faithful to the facts.
38) However , mannequins in brick-and-mortar retail establishments would largely benefit from exhibiting their clothing on a more accurate portrayal of a woman.
39) Boyer's book gained wide acceptance as a memoir written by Josephine and an accurate portrayal of her life with Wyatt Earp.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accurate portrayal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accurate portrayal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accurate portrayal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accurate portrayal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accurate portrayal.
20 examples of simple sentences of accurate portrayal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accurate portrayal
Compound Sentences with accurate portrayal
Complex Sentences with accurate portrayal
Compound-Complex Sentences with accurate portrayal