accumulating in a sentence
1) Electrical equipment accumulating around the traditional musical instrument.
2) The deferred tasks of modernisation are accumulating .
3) More and more evidence is accumulating daily .
accumulating example sentences4) All individual cells throughout your body are accumulating errors .
5) Evidence is slowly accumulating against the manufacturers .
6) Some partners are accumulating unused time via unrealistic allocations.
7) She earns $100 interest, thereby accumulating $200.
8) Popular political memory was accumulating , albeit very slowly.
9) He is accumulating quite a fan club and trophy collection!
10) The first step is to avoid accumulating too high debt liabilities.
11) The spiritual path is not primarily about accumulating information.
12) A satisfying pile of notes and tapes accumulating .
13) Hancock became fascinated with accumulating musical gadgets and toys.
14) Many casual collectors enjoy accumulating stamps without worrying about the details.
15) Bones grow by accumulating crystals of minerals.
use accumulating in a sentence16) Bonus starts accumulating after the second consecutive input .
17) Exercise also keeps body fat from accumulating .
18) In consequence, the trust fund is accumulating surpluses.
19) A very young star, it is still accumulating interstellar material.
20) A culture of a civilization is based upon its accumulating heritage.
21) It's not accumulating interest and earnings.
22) Because we bought a house we were accumulating equity.
23) After accumulating enough experience points a Pokémon may level up.
24) Most people are interested in enjoying pleasures and accumulating physical things.
25) The energy costs of accumulating load need to be included.
26) The signal is amplified and transformed into an accumulating digital count.
27) I prefer accumulating pieces that reflect personality and hold a story .
28) In the meantime , the waste keeps accumulating .
How to use accumulating in a sentence29) It has almost never even stopped accumulating new debt each year .
30) If you live overseas , and are therefore accumulating interest.
31) What is the price of accumulating to much technical debt?
32) Physical training is diverse, accumulating , safe and equal.
33) Even now stuff is accumulating ," Duffy said.
34) The prostate is a zinc accumulating , citrate producing organ.
35) Accumulating material objects merely fuels the fire of desire.
36) Provides protection and prevents scratches , chips and dirt from accumulating .
37) Totally agree , accumulating wins are the object of the game.
38) No question its fall, and the commitments are accumulating rapidly.
39) And that is for the most rapidly accumulating chalk.
40) Avoid accumulating funds that could be used for current program activities.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accumulating
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accumulating with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accumulating
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accumulating in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accumulating.
20 examples of simple sentences of accumulating. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accumulating
Compound Sentences with accumulating
Complex Sentences with accumulating
Compound-Complex Sentences with accumulating