accumulate snow in a sentence
1) However, mild stretches also occur in most winters melting accumulated snow .
2) How much of that falls as accumulating snow is the outstanding question .
3) More snow accumulated , though the exact amount of was hard to measure.
accumulate snow example sentences4) Each deposition layer indicates a distinct meteorological condition during which the snow was accumulated .
5) Some of the pile is generally above water and accumulates snow in the winter.
6) For five solid days, the winds howled and the snows accumulated around us.
7) As the couloir eased in angle, so the volume of sifting snow accumulated .
8) If accumulated snow survives a melting season, or warming period, it is called firn .
9) These cars became stuck as the snow accumulated around them, creating roadblocks for the plows.
10) The highest amount recorded was in Brick, New Jersey, where 36 inches of snow accumulated .
11) The double-walled construction allowed warmed air to circulate beneath the top of the dome, melting accumulated snow .
12) I knew that anything left out would either be blown away or buried in the rapidly accumulating snow .
13) In northeastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota, around 8 inches of snow accumulated from the same storm.
14) One supporting factor for this theory is that avalanches are not uncommon on any slope that accumulates snow .
15) Occasionally, significant, accumulating snow can occur in October and April, though mild weather rapidly returns.
use accumulate snow in a sentence16) This will make accumulating snow on the roads very difficult and therefore less of an impact on travel .
17) Two-story-tall piles of accumulated snow peppered with gravel and cigarette butts loom over empty, ice-covered parking lots.
18) And then, mild weather melted all the ice and accumulated snow , leading to another round of flooding.
19) More than 3 in of snow accumulated at Litchfield, while over 12 in was recorded at Goshen.
20) They must not accumulate snow , hence the latticework, and require bindings to attach them to the feet.
21) Ski areas will continue to see some accumulating snow much of the day with another 3 to 6 inches.
22) snow accumulated in counties north of Houston such as Conroe, Texas, which received 2 inches of snow.
23) Residents reported in Leitchfield, KY that snow accumulated to 6-8 inches, with 10 at most in rural areas.
24) Those climate engineering space mirrors designed to cool the Earth can be turned around and used to melt the accumulated snow .
25) Over 60 percent of the 125 full seasons seasons on the snow record have seen accumulating snow in March or later .
26) Accumulated snow is removed to make travel easier and safer, and to decrease the long-term impact of a heavy snowfall.
27) At upper elevations, where most of the snow accumulated , the heads of huge, slow-moving glaciers scooped out depressions.
28) Rajkovacz said these scenarios likely don't cover unique loads, such as tarped machinery, when they accumulate snow or ice.
How to use accumulate snow in a sentence29) The snow accumulated in January 2007 and continued to accumulate through early spring because of above-normal snowfall and below-normal monthly average temperatures.
30) Bartlett, still hoping to save his ship, gave orders to lighten her by removing all accumulated snow from the decks.
31) Late in the afternoon snow became heavier and several districts of Buenos Aires were already accumulating snow in the parks and over parked cars.
32) Too much warm air has moved in from Atlantic City, N.J. to Philadelphia, Dover, Del. and Baltimore, Md. for accumulating snow on roads.
33) Accumulating snow will fell around the Denver metro area Friday night, falling heavy enough to slow travel on the highways and trigger flight delays.
34) Additionally, it was of interest to determine if boat tails could accumulate snow , ice and debris and eject those products onto the road surface at a later time.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accumulate snow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accumulate snow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accumulate snow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accumulate snow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accumulate snow.
20 examples of simple sentences of accumulate snow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accumulate snow
Compound Sentences with accumulate snow
Complex Sentences with accumulate snow
Compound-Complex Sentences with accumulate snow