acculturation in a sentence
1) The concept of acculturation has been studied scientifically since 1918.
2) With increased growth came increased acceptance and acculturation .
3) All contributed massive acculturation among the indigenous tribes.
acculturation example sentences4) The novel's major themes include acculturation and coming of age.
5) All forms here can be seen as selective acculturation .
6) Contact between cultures can also result in acculturation .
7) But acculturation remains one of our priorities.
8) Are we really different, men and women, without acculturation ?
9) Food habits and food consumption are affected by acculturation on different levels.
10) And add to this the matter of acculturation .
11) Immediate environment also impacts the availability and advantage of different acculturation strategies.
12) On other continents Aesop has occasionally undergone a degree of acculturation .
13) The fourfold model categorizes acculturation strategies along two dimensions.
14) Assimilation is the most extreme form of acculturation .
15) Mass media and acculturation : toward Development of an Interactive theory.
use acculturation in a sentence16) This would confirm the archaeological evidence and suggest a method of acculturation .
17) They served as a nucleus for the acculturation of local notables.
18) Some anthropologists make a semantic distinction between group and individual levels of acculturation .
19) Scholars in different disciplines have developed more than 100 different theories of acculturation .
20) Proposition 7: Incongruences and paradoxes are managed through acculturation .
21) In Latin America, generational acculturation and assimilation took place via intermarriage.
22) Education was viewed as the primary method in the acculturation process for minorities.
23) Acculturation thus varies from person to person depending on what worldview they manifest.
24) Another common effect of acculturation on language is the formation of pidgin languages.
25) Beschi's written works constituted the substructure of modern Tamil literary acculturation .
26) There had already been an example of Asian acculturation in 17th-century Japan.
27) They thus became centers of Spanish governance and acculturation in the 19th century.
28) This PBS series investigates the social determinants of health, including racism and acculturation .
How to use acculturation in a sentence29) Westernization can also be related to acculturation and enculturation.
30) The effects of acculturation can be seen at multiple levels in both interacting cultures.
31) In societies where cultural exclusion is promoted, individuals often adopt marginalization strategies of acculturation .
32) Primary acculturation leads to a sense of personal and cultural (ethnic) identity.
33) Towards an Interactive acculturation Model: A Social Psychological Approach.
34) In 1827 the Cherokee developed a constitution, which was part of their acculturation .
35) The kingdom's Jews underwent rapid urbanization and acculturation , and many began to assimilate.
36) The Geographical Origin and acculturation of Maya Advanced Civilization in Mesoamerica.
37) Attitudes are not innate; rather, they stem from a process of acculturation .
38) Moreover, a study has shed doubt on marginalization necessarily being a maladaptive acculturation strategy.
39) Older Hispanic adults and youth are the most vulnerable to acculturation stress, she said.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of acculturation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of acculturation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with acculturation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word acculturation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with acculturation.
20 examples of simple sentences of acculturation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of acculturation
Compound Sentences with acculturation
Complex Sentences with acculturation
Compound-Complex Sentences with acculturation