accrue leave in a sentence
1) Accumulation of unused accrued sick leave is unlimited.
2) Accrued paid leave may be taken in 1⁄2- or full-day increments only.
3) An employer may require an employee to use their accrued paid leave during FMLA leave.
accrue leave example sentences4) These courts conclude that accrued leave therefore is not property for purposes of a dissolution proceeding.
5) In case of termination, disability or redundancies, employees must be compensated for any accrued leave .
6) The following year, she received her severance payment and an additional $7,000 in accrued leave .
7) By the time this Court heard oral arguments, the husband had used all of his accrued leave .
8) In this subpart: accrued leave has the meaning given that term in § 630.201 of this part.
9) Consequently, deferred distribution and reserve jurisdiction are ill-suited methods for distribution of an employee spouse's accrued leave .
10) In this respect, accrued leave is akin to other types of deferred compensation, such as a pension.
11) The city owes Gulch $36,934.48, or half of his accrued sick leave , according to the lawsuit.
12) Thus, when a trial court equitably divides accrued leave as property, the court is actually dividing future income.
13) At the time of the permanent orders, the trial court valued the husband's accrued leave at $23,232.
14) I, I worked up to the end of May and because of accrued leave I er I left then.
15) The Commission's policy specifically prohibits the payment of any accumulated sick leave at separation and consequently no sick leave is accrued .
use accrue leave in a sentence16) In so doing, the trial court in effect assumed that the husband would never use his accrued leave as time off.
17) Question: Are Soldiers authorized to carry over more than 60 days of accrued leave at the end of the fiscal year?
18) As a result, the actual present value of the husband's accrued leave on the date of distribution in this case was zero.
19) The majority acknowledges that several jurisdictions share my concern and have thus found that the present value of accrued leave is indeterminate and speculative.
20) Except in very rare circumstances, 9 the present value of accrued leave is too speculative for a court to make an equitable division.
21) In my view, when child support or maintenance is ordered, accrued leave should only be treated as income when it is realized.
22) First, in any case where the court divides a spouse's accrued leave as property and then orders maintenance or child support, the accrued leave is counted twice.
23) First, in any case where the court divides a spouse's accrued leave as property and then orders maintenance or child support, the accrued leave is counted twice.
24) And yet, the spouse's right to the accrued leave has some value, even where a reasonable dollar estimate cannot be attached to it.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrue leave
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrue leave with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrue leave
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrue leave in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrue leave.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrue leave. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrue leave
Compound Sentences with accrue leave
Complex Sentences with accrue leave
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrue leave