accrue benefit in a sentence
1) The key words are" accrued benefits ".
2) The benefits accrued were perceived as the public's money.
3) Many benefits accrued to the web due to the Netflix project.
accrue benefit example sentences4) Devotees believe that regular chanting of the hymn can accrue benefits .
5) Faculty unit members will retain all accrued benefits during leaves of absence without pay.
6) Issue: Teachers with long tenures accrue greater retirement benefits than younger teachers.
7) In a standard termination, all accrued benefits under the plan become 100% vested.
8) Failure to provide such verification may result in forfeiture of accrued benefits as stated above.
9) However, benefits are only accrued on the first $106,800 of wages.
10) The Plan is closed to new entrants and existing participants no longer accrue future benefits .
11) Cost-benefit analysis compares the costs of implementing a program to the benefits accrued to stakeholders.
12) As an alternative to preservation accrued PCSPS benefits may be transferred to any approved pension scheme.
13) Moreover, a number of other benefits accrued from the process of working with Ray.
14) Only pension plan benefits accrued during the marriage or civil union are included in the family patrimony.
15) It's a jobs program designed to pay out huge paychecks >>and accrue great retirement benefits .
use accrue benefit in a sentence16) They will maintain tenure, insurance benefits, accumulated sick leave, and all other accrued benefits .
17) Eventually, the accrued benefit under the new design exceeds the grandfathered amount under the old design.
18) Unless, of course, such condemnation was issued with the express purpose of accruing benefits for posterity.
19) We thought that globalisation was advantageous for everyone, despite the unequal way in which the benefits accrued .
20) The provision would require a three-day waiting period before injured postal workers could begin accruing workers' compensation benefits .
21) They were surprised that the majority ($4.3 billion) of the benefit accrued to non-Bt corn.
22) There are signs of more benefits being accrued as it is located in close proximity to the Express Highway .
23) He had applied to make available some of his pension benefits accrued during his 20 years as a businessman.
24) Other tax deductions and credits will be taken by the parent who will accrue the largest financial benefit . 6.
25) To the participant, however, it appears as if there is a period where no new benefits are accrued .
26) It is used to determine when an individual can participate and vest and how they can accrue benefits in the plan.
27) More physically attractive men accrue reproductive benefits from spending more time seeking multiple mating partners and relatively less time investing in offspring.
28) The accrued benefit in a defined benefit plan is defined by Internal Revenue Service regulations as an annuity at normal retirement age.
How to use accrue benefit in a sentence29) ERISA does not provide for vesting of health care benefits in the way that employees become vested in their accrued pension benefits .
30) J. a distributor may only cite "lifestyle examples" where such benefits were actually accrued as the result of building a successful Amway business.
31) benefits accrued from the time you joined the plan in 1996 up to the date of your marriage in 1999 are not included.
32) For example, if you joined a pension plan in 1996 and were married in 1999, only the benefits accrued from 1999 onwards are included in the family patrimony.
33) Recent reports on current or just completed land-drainage schemes emphasize the trend whereby large farmers accrue the benefit much more commonly than small men.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accrue benefit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accrue benefit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accrue benefit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accrue benefit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accrue benefit.
20 examples of simple sentences of accrue benefit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accrue benefit
Compound Sentences with accrue benefit
Complex Sentences with accrue benefit
Compound-Complex Sentences with accrue benefit