accretive in a sentence
1) The transaction is expected to be immediately accretive to earnings.
2) We expect the transaction will be immediately accretive to earnings.
3) Lockheed Martin and accretive Health are early customers.
accretive example sentences4) We did an accretive deal , and then we went exploring.
5) The transaction is expected to be ROIC accretive in fiscal 2015 .
6) Capital issuance does drag on growth, but these projects are consistently accretive .
7) So that is immediately EPS accretive .
8) Lexmark expects the transaction to be accretive to 2011 non-GAAP earnings.
9) That initiative allows Lexington to produce funds for deleveraging and accretive acquisitions to maximize value.
10) This looks a value accretive deal for White Energy in the short to medium term .
11) Related Q Why have your deals been so accretive while competitors have made so many mistakes ?
12) The transaction is expected to be accretive to SAP's non-IFRS earnings per share in 2013.
13) During her career, Connolly led 18 accretive acquisitions adding more than $1.0 billion to revenue.
14) Kofax expects it to be EBITDA neutral during calendar year 2013 and accretive in subsequent periods .
15) We continue to actively evaluate a significant pipeline of accretive external acquisitions of high quality, branded hotels.
use accretive in a sentence16) Acquisitions have been highly accretive to AMED and the payback has always been less than 3 years.
17) Clarke's financial performance is both cash generative and accretive to Renew's Engineering Services operating margin.
18) In your world, this commemorates the original accretive endocrinology of 360 relevance, each intractable 24 andorra.
19) Pierce Turner is now committed to the slow, accretive process of building a following by extensive touring.
20) The chief executive of Dexus, Darren Steinberg, said the investment was expected to be accretive to earnings.
21) The most recent is an accretive purchase of CanEra, a private company focused on the emerging Torquay oil play.
22) The business combination is expected to be accretive to Cigna earnings per share in the first full year of operations.
23) He is currently the Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chair at accretive Solutions and serves as director on several boards.
24) The company expects the transaction to be accretive to earnings on a cash basis beginning in 2016, excluding integration costs.
25) Seagate said the LSI assets should generate about $150 million in revenue a year and be slightly accretive to earnings.
26) As Dr. Emad Rizk takes over accretive Health, the former president of McKesson Healthcare Solutions has a tall task.
27) The transaction is expected to close by the end of 2001 and will be accretive to Titan's earnings in 2002.
28) According to the complaint, accretive and the NAF worked to promote arbitration and oppose the Arbitration Fairness Act in Congress.
How to use accretive in a sentence29) The company is considering options to utilise its very strong cash position , including potential acquisitions which would also be price accretive .
30) Shares of accretive , which closed Tuesday down 2.4 percent at $10, once traded higher than $30 per share.
31) Quest Diagnostics expects the transaction to be neutral to adjusted earnings in 2013 and modestly accretive to earnings per share in 2014.
32) Finalisation of an acquisition of this type would be significantly value accretive to YBR from its current share price of $0.605.
33) Our direct placement of 1.365 million common shares with two institutions was accomplished on a very cost-effective and accretive basis for our existing owners.
34) The Timberland acquisition is expected to be immediately accretive to VF's earnings per share, by approximately $.45 in 2011, excluding acquisition related expenses.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accretive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accretive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accretive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accretive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accretive.
20 examples of simple sentences of accretive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accretive
Compound Sentences with accretive
Complex Sentences with accretive
Compound-Complex Sentences with accretive