accretion in a sentence
1) Their planet formation and accretion disk theory collapsing under attack again .
2) Here accretion means strengthening or growth through mutual dependence.
3) This material often forms an accretion disk.
accretion example sentences4) This is the planetary core accretion model of planet formation.
5) The increased growth rates fully depend on the accretion activity.
6) This causes accretion of sand above the drainage system.
7) The next stage is called "oligarchic accretion ".
8) The physics of accretion disks encounters some problems.
9) The accretion stops when the gas is exhausted.
10) Let's strip away all those intermediate accretions .
11) We're seeing core accretion in action.
12) The lifespan of the accretion disks is about 10 million years.
13) Accretion disks The arms are in this galaxy are stars .
14) Every tank of fuel contains thousands of years of accretions .
15) This is the so-called accretion concept of income.
use accretion in a sentence16) The Earth continues to grow happily by accretion .
17) There is also the accretion disk which formed the solar system.
18) This accretion protects the shore and may also extend the beach.
19) Accretion of debt and or preferred stock to fair value.
20) Umbriel's accretion probably lasted for several thousand years.
21) Matter is pulled toward the black hole, forming an accretion disc.
22) The X-ray emission from accretion disks sometimes flickers at certain frequencies.
23) Cremation accretion on conical mounds ending the era.
24) Growth later slows and continues as oligarchic accretion .
25) Planetary accretion in the inner Solar System .
26) Water masers are useful to observe nuclear accretion disks in active galaxies .
27) Roche-Lobe overflow via an accretion disk on the compact object.
28) This explanation relates to the acquisition of volatiles during accretion .
How to use accretion in a sentence29) I liked the word, but it was a late accretion .
30) Such a shell can form by accretion of a satellite galaxy .
31) There are uncertainties in the physics (how does accretion actually occur?
32) The accepted model of planetary origin is one of accretion and collision.
33) Now we come to mutual accretion of all entities.
34) Helium-rich accretion favors this type of explosion.
35) It is an accretion disk, which feeds the central protostar.
36) Alternatively, planets may somehow form in the accretion disk surrounding pulsars.
37) The protoplanetary disk is an accretion disk that feeds the central star.
38) The white dwarf accumulates material from its companion star via its accretion disc.
39) AGN show rapid accretion does still happen today and in the past .
40) The matter is forced into a rotating accretion disk around the black hole.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accretion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accretion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accretion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accretion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accretion.
20 examples of simple sentences of accretion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accretion
Compound Sentences with accretion
Complex Sentences with accretion
Compound-Complex Sentences with accretion