accredited in a sentence
1) It has approximately 287 accredited institutional members.
2) There are approximately 15 accredited athletic training masters programs.
3) Liberty has 60 accredited degree granting programs.
accredited example sentences4) The best accredited measurement uncertainty is 1%.
5) Only accredited programmes issue legally recognised degrees.
6) The tutors accredited list had again been updated.
7) Not all beauty schools are accredited institutions.
8) The accredited training schemes are available at three different levels.
9) Department is generally be accredited school lives.
10) You may wish to complete accredited training.
11) It has been a continuously accredited university since 1937.
12) The programs are internationally recognized and appropriately accredited .
13) All accredited programs are listed once they register.
14) Three hundred vocational qualifications are now accredited .
15) These tests are given at accredited driving schools.
use accredited in a sentence16) This certificate is available to accredited educational institutions.
17) Only 180 institutions worldwide are separately accredited in accounting.
18) Such transactions are privately negotiated between companies and accredited investors.
19) Smoke samples are analyzed by accredited laboratories.
20) The such feedback hypertension sprawl must be accredited .
21) There are many opportunities overseas for accredited job seekers.
22) Just 288 elephants were left inside 78 accredited U.S. zoos .
23) With early influences accredited towards House music .
24) The most important definition is probably the accredited investor definition.
25) Is the former director an accredited investor?
26) We are now a nationally accredited program.
27) And you can find accredited casinos here.
28) Degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
How to use accredited in a sentence29) Faculty degrees must be from accredited institutions.
30) Many accredited the script and voice acting.
31) Other national civil society organisations were also accredited as observers.
32) The emergency department is accredited as a primary stroke center.
33) He latter entered state accredited school which he left before graduating.
34) All schools on their 2013 online college rankings are regionally accredited .
35) Each course is accredited by the relevant professional institutions.
36) The course is accredited by various academic and professional institutions.
37) There are also many private schools which are internationally accredited .
38) Hire a professional or accredited real estate lawyer.
39) Sage Pay is an accredited payment service provider.
40) For accredited courses expect to pay around $1,000.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredited
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredited with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredited
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredited in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredited.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredited. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredited
Compound Sentences with accredited
Complex Sentences with accredited
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredited