accredited as in a sentence
1) Other national civil society organisations were also accredited as observers.
2) The emergency department is accredited as a primary stroke center.
3) The Masters is regionally accredited as well.
accredited as example sentences4) Even lifestyle habits have been accredited as methods to preventing shoulder injury.
5) Pelican Travel has been accredited as an official IATA travel agent.
6) The college was accredited as a four-year degree granting institution in December 1948.
7) Neither school was accredited as a law school at the time Brown attended.
8) He was accredited as an efficient bureaucratic leader, notably founding the Territorial Army.
9) The Academy became fully accredited as a degree-granting institution in the same year.
10) All four campuses are accredited as a single institution by the Higher Learning Commission.
11) Once accredited as third at all-India level in March 2001 for its courses offered.
12) A person who is accredited as a North Carolina Asbestos Inspector must inspect structures.
13) On effective completing the training, you will certainly be accredited as a scuba diver.
14) In 1913 the school was accredited as a junior college by the North Central Association.
15) During Wright's administration, Southern Junior College became accredited as a four-year college.
use accredited as in a sentence16) In 1999 we became ISO 9001 accredited as a further step towards guaranteeing continued standards of excellence.
17) Abu Bakar was often accredited as the "Founder of Modern Johor" ().
18) A number of the programs that have received grants thus far are accredited as osteopathic residency programs.
19) Facilities and institutions that meet the required standards can be assessed and accredited as Baby Friendly.
20) Many faiths also offer private college and graduate-level religious schools, which may be accredited as colleges.
21) The witness must be accredited as an expert witness, which may require academic qualifications or specific training.
22) County Upper is recognized by Healthy Schools Suffolk and is accredited as an Investor in People.
23) NTU "KhPI" has been accredited as a university of the highest (IV) level.
24) It has been accredited as horst categorie (beyond categorisation) by the Union Cycliste Internationale.
25) In 2005, the church was accredited as a Green Sanctuary by the Unitarian Universalist Association.
26) It was accredited as a four-year college in 1963, and continued to expand its liberal arts programs.
27) Established in 2005, they are accredited as an outstanding school by the Philippine Department of Education.
28) First, it was discovered that he was never fully accredited as a psychiatrist in Canada or England.
How to use accredited as in a sentence29) No new documents have appeared, so at present this master Martín is accredited as the first architect.
30) It was accredited as an NGO by the United Nations for the Fourth World Conference on Women.
31) The music department is fully accredited as an Associate Member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
32) In 2006, USF St. Petersburg was accredited as a separate entity from the University of South Florida.
33) The course is accredited as a Level 3 Practitioner course by the Dr Edward Bach Foundation in England.
34) Beginning next July, health plans will be accredited as excellent, commendable, accredited, provisional or denied.
35) He was also accredited as the first South African High Commissioner to Barbados in 1993 when diplomatic relations opened.
36) The examination leading to the Certificate is accredited as one specific module of the Institute's new Final Diploma.
37) He is also accredited as a capable actor who reinforced his muscular glamour with strong characterisation over his many films.
38) Chosen candidates will undergo development, exposure and assessment in methodology of training before being accredited as First Aid Trainers.
39) Founds The Naropa Institute, a contemplative studies and liberal arts college, now fully accredited as Naropa University.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredited as
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredited as with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredited as
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredited as in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredited as.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredited as. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredited as
Compound Sentences with accredited as
Complex Sentences with accredited as
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredited as