accreditations in a sentence
1) Both accreditations have been retained continuously since the original accreditation.
2) We remind you that accreditations room is open.
3) Our courses come with recognised national quality accreditations .
accreditations example sentences4) Accreditation: Stevens has earned numerous accreditations .
5) The Accounting and Finance programme currently has the accreditations listed below.
6) SVSU also has ten programs that have been awarded specialized accreditations .
7) The accreditations that mark the Singaporean healthcare system are a huge accomplishment.
8) Under his leadership, the school has passed several accreditations and assessments.
9) Today, URAC's accreditations help protect 140 million Americans.
10) There are different kinds of accreditations : Institutional and Programmatic.
11) Website associations and accreditations certified site.
12) La Salle Green Hills received three-year accreditations again in 1974 and 1977.
13) This comprehensive list of licenses and accreditations makes Cryo-Cell the recognized quality leader.
14) We have successfully retained our Safe Contractor and CHAS accreditations .
15) A central requirement of these accreditations is documented traceability to national or international standards.
use accreditations in a sentence16) What accreditations might you look for when shopping for a planner? 18.
17) Slightly more sophisticated than QuickBooks, and has gained various UK awards and accreditations .
18) To obtain one, please follow the steps described in this page : press accreditations .
19) Participating physicians can also claim continued education credits they can apply to their professional accreditations .
20) Hospice Services – comply with COPs, state laws and any accreditations . 5.
21) Documentation of all College accreditations is kept on file in the Office of Accreditation.
22) Attaining these accreditations requires us to continually evaluate and enhance our own courses and programmes.
23) This Service Advantage Program designation will be followed by other accreditations over the year.
24) Rohde & Schwarz has a global presence and international service network with ISO registrations and accreditations .
25) Schools were ranked by various factors including public or private institutions, tuition costs and their accreditations .
26) The ESPEME degree is recognised by the French state and holds EQUIS and AACSB accreditations .
27) The U.S. Department of Education acknowledges regional and national accreditations , and CHEA recognizes specialty accreditations.
28) The U.S. Department of Education acknowledges regional and national accreditations, and CHEA recognizes specialty accreditations .
How to use accreditations in a sentence29) However, accusations and accreditations of genocide are denounces by him as "a fable crazy".
30) Accreditations must be renewed regularly and can be withdrawn, e.g. in case of repeated academic misconduct.
31) You'll also have peace of mind knowing that we carry a wide range of industry accreditations .
32) World class medical infrastructure, cleanliness, medically expert and an English speaking staff stand justify the accreditations .
33) RIMS is a rising business school that has received several accreditations and accolades in the past five years.
34) In addition, the goals within the Strategic Plan are linked directly to the ACCJC accreditations standards.
35) WI 615 Quality management system Any requirements for a quality management system, including accreditations or legislative standards.
36) Universidade Católica Portuguesa and Universidade Nova de Lisboa have earned several accreditations from international agencies.
37) The accreditations currently held by FBA each provide additional benefits for the school, faculty, and students.
38) PROFESSIONAL accreditations : Please indicate which, if any, of the indicated accreditations you hold.
39) PROFESSIONAL ACCREDITATIONS: Please indicate which, if any, of the indicated accreditations you hold.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditations.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditations
Compound Sentences with accreditations
Complex Sentences with accreditations
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditations