accreditation system in a sentence
1) The UK system of human resources quality and development accreditation system .
2) Currently the industry is self-regulated under a voluntary accreditation system .
3) No specific accreditation system is required for press to enter the Tribunal.
accreditation system example sentences4) Both accreditation systems use these standards.
5) The initial Government proposal for a single accreditation system for advocates was the correct approach.
6) A university accreditation system , an employment creation program, and youth enterprise would also be developed.
7) Australia did not adopt a national accreditation system , which may lead to suboptimal choice of mediators.
8) Specific accreditation expectations related to different degree types and levels are published and updated separately for each accreditation system .
9) The Commission will encourage the use of accreditation systems , in particular the European Credit Transfer System.
10) Accreditation systems are structured so as to provide objective measures for the external evaluation of quality and quality management.
11) Certain forms of dance such as classical ballet also have very established pedagogies and accreditation systems from Britain and Australia .
12) The status of such a diploma depends upon the laws and accreditation system of the country where the diploma is granted.
13) You can not have for example a large number of police and military and then have holes in your accreditation system .
14) These core standards are used across both ECADA and NCATE accreditation systems and across associate, baccalaureate, and graduate degree levels.
15) This position statement will guide the preparation of supporting materials when these standards are adopted for use in the NCATE and ECADA accreditation systems .
use accreditation system in a sentence16) In 2009, the Society of Actuaries began a high-level accreditation system for universities, recognizing the best actuarial schools as Centers of Actuarial Excellence.
17) As of July 2015, the AOA, AACOM, and the ACGME will create a single, unified accreditation system for graduate medical education programs in the United States.
18) In addition, individual state legislatures or bar examiners may maintain a separate accreditation system , which is open to non-ABA accredited schools.
19) The EFAH accreditation system aims to provide such information and thus assist all those wishing to emply and seek employment in the various European countries.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditation system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditation system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditation system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditation system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditation system.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditation system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditation system
Compound Sentences with accreditation system
Complex Sentences with accreditation system
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditation system