accreditation program in a sentence
1) The fact is, our organization has seven accreditation programs .
2) Hospital accreditation program . 2009 chapter: Infection prevention and control. 2008.
3) However, there is limited and contested evidence supporting the effectiveness of accreditation programs .
accreditation program example sentences4) Currently he is at a senior level in the CGA professional accreditation program .
5) The RSPCA further has an accreditation program to encourage consumers to purchase cage-free eggs.
6) Teaching accreditation programs also seem to be doing a poor job of educating their students.
7) The Commission on accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies administers a voluntary accreditation program for law enforcement agencies.
8) Accreditation programs exist with professional bodies in most developed countries, ensuring the quality and consistency of education.
9) NOFA (The Northeast Organic Farming Association) offers an organic lawn care accreditation program for professionals.
10) Wendy is a graduate of St. Clair College and completed all of the CGA professional accreditation program .
11) This accreditation program was started in 2008 after eCOGRA developed a set of best practice standards for affiliate programs.
12) Once the Quality Plus standards are included in the NCQA general accreditation program , they will be voluntary.
13) Earlier this week , MacTech announced the Microsoft Office for Mac Accredited Support Professional accreditation pilot program .
14) URAC's accreditation program is an independent audit to verify that A.D.A.M. follows rigorous standards of quality and accountability.
15) The DoD will continue to work with the OTTF in working towards its goal of an accreditation program .
use accreditation program in a sentence16) It is a rigorous but highly rewarding process that begins with the museum's application to join the accreditation program .
17) Currently, there are various moves to create national and international ecotourism accreditation programs , although the process is also controversial.
18) The accreditation Unit is responsible for managing and coordinating the Highway Patrol's accreditation program to ensure compliance with CALEA standards.
19) The MBMA has an accreditation program in conjunction with the International Code Council's International accreditation Service (IAS).
20) The National Biodiesel Board took this standard a step further with its BQ-9000 accreditation program , which has even higher requirements.
21) Including the new or revised regulations and other matters in the accreditation program means that they will be implemented by all of the states.
22) Vet-VIPPS–the Veterinary-Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites–is a voluntary accreditation program of the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditation program
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditation program with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditation program
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditation program in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditation program.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditation program. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditation program
Compound Sentences with accreditation program
Complex Sentences with accreditation program
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditation program