accreditation body in a sentence
1) Each degree has a specific corresponding accreditation body .
2) Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education.
3) In the UK, the accreditation bodies representing the profession offer competing qualifications.
accreditation body example sentences4) Both the accreditation bodies and the certification bodies charge fees for their services.
5) The HMGA also serves as an accreditation body for gamemasters.
6) In exceptional cases the review would be undertaken on specific instruction from accreditation bodies .
7) It is important to check that your therapist is registered with an accreditation body .
8) NCCA is the accreditation body of the Institute for Credentialing Excellence.
9) Most countries have formed accreditation bodies that approve accreditation bodies, which conduct certification audits.
10) Most countries have formed accreditation bodies that approve accreditation bodies , which conduct certification audits.
11) Many countries have formed accreditation bodies to authorize ("accredit") the certification bodies.
12) However, WNU was never accredited by any higher education accreditation body recognized in the United States.
13) Regional accreditation bodies are planned to assess qualifications for equivalency, complementary to the free movement of persons.
14) WGU is specifically tailored to teachers, a field in which alternative accreditation bodies are not generally recognized.
15) Unless you want to do away with all accreditation bodies , there must be some standards involved.
use accreditation body in a sentence16) Therapists choose to be checked, or regulated, and ' accreditation bodies ' do this checking.
17) UWA was temporarily on probation with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation body in 2011.
18) Unlike the United States, there is no " accreditation body " that oversees the universities in Canada.
19) Many countries have formed accreditation bodies to authorize certification bodies, which audit organizations applying for ISO 9001 compliance certification.
20) This site also provides information about the Commission on Collegiate Interpreter Education, the accreditation body for interpreting programs.
21) In addition to institution-wide accreditation by WASC, many of PUC's programs and departments are accredited by their programmatic accreditation bodies .
22) All Bachelor of Science in Nursing curricula required nutrition training, but not all nurses earn a BSN and different accreditation bodies may set different standards.
23) These accreditation bodies audit the certification bodies to ensure that the assessment and certification processes are robust and free from conflicts of interest.
24) It is the first PGPM programme of the country that has been accredited by a global accreditation body , namely, AMBA (Association of MBAs), UK.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditation body
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditation body with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditation body
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditation body in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditation body.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditation body. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditation body
Compound Sentences with accreditation body
Complex Sentences with accreditation body
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditation body