accredit agency in a sentence
1) The list of accredited agencies is available on this website .
2) Q. Is the Department an accredited law enforcement agency ?
3) Those accrediting agencies are only for schools and practitioners.
accredit agency example sentences4) The specific refund standards established by the institutions nationally-recognized accrediting agency .
5) Canadian ALSC accredited agencies can provide certification options which meet these criteria.
6) Institutional accreditation is performed by both regional accrediting agencies and national accrediting agencies.
7) Institutional accreditation is performed by both regional accrediting agencies and national accrediting agencies .
8) Accrediting agencies primarily examine the quality of the education offered at the institution.
9) The focus for any accrediting agency should be ensuring school improvement and student growth.
10) They gave the Police Department the resources to grow and become an accredited agency .
11) Some other countries have created vastly expensive bureaucratic accrediting agencies to achieve the same ends.
12) Pandia Press is not an accrediting agency and does not offer high school credits.
13) When working with an accredited agency , referrals may be received without traveling to Russia.
14) Degrees held by faculty and administrators are from institutions accredited by recognized U.S. accrediting agencies .
15) The Pennsylvania State Police is the largest internationally accredited law enforcement agency in the world.
use accredit agency in a sentence16) Relevant external licensing and accrediting agencies shall be notified of a degree or certificate revocation.
17) Strayer is accredited by the same accrediting agency as other schools in the area.
18) All undergraduate programs at UL Lafayette that are eligible for accreditation by professional agencies are accredited .
19) In some nations, e.g. Australia, certain YWAM courses are recognized by accrediting agencies .
20) CCNE is an autonomous accrediting agency , contributing to the improvement of the public's health.
21) This means that you could *actually* operate an accredited certification agency out of your garage.
22) The Craig Police Department is a Colorado Association of Chiefs of Police accredited law enforcement agency .
23) The most notable feature of diploma mills is that they lack accreditation by a nationally recognized accrediting agency .
24) Universities and accrediting agencies both have an incentive to have students take more " general required" classes.
25) The commission offers opportunities for education and training, has an annual meeting, links information on accrediting agencies .
26) Hours ago poea duly licensed and accredited recruitment agencies are currently accepting applications for their poea approved domestic helper jobs.
27) All professional education programs, and the MUSC Medical Center, are accredited by the appropriate professional accrediting agency .
28) If we all gave a few dollars to the accredited agencies proving relief then we could make a difference.
How to use accredit agency in a sentence29) In August 2012, it was awarded Institutional Accreditation by the Federation of accrediting agencies of the Philippines.
30) GCI Team Travel is a division of Global Connections, Inc., a full service, accredited travel agency .
31) In 1993 the Department was certified as an accredited agency by the New York State Law Enforcement Accreditation Council.
32) MC: Speaking of czars, what about the idea of a Securities and Exchange Commission-like government accrediting agency ?
33) Second, our research program has helped us provide to accrediting agencies and insurance companies needed documentation about our treatment outcomes.
34) All of its academic programs are accredited Levels 3 and 4 by the Federation of accrediting agencies of the Philippines.
35) Nightlight is a licensed non-profit Hague accredited adoption agency that provides pro-life counseling to pregnant women and adoption services to families.
36) University of Metaphysical Sciences has decided to wait until the battles concerning religious discrimination in the secular accrediting agencies are over.
37) Our sample included two coalitions on the national level; two coalitions on the state level; and an accrediting agency .
38) If this presentation is approved by both HRCI and the APA, one certificate for each accrediting agency will be issued.
39) ACPE is nationally recognized as an accrediting agency in the field of Clinical Pastoral Education through the U.S. Department of Education.
40) The process leads to a grant of accredited status by an accrediting agency and provides public recognition and information on educational quality.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accredit agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accredit agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accredit agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accredit agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accredit agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of accredit agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accredit agency
Compound Sentences with accredit agency
Complex Sentences with accredit agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with accredit agency