accoutre in a sentence
1) Thus accoutred , she could take on all comers.
2) Louis Vuitton pas cher Summer sandals is exigent for each MM accoutre up a separate product.
3) Shirts and jackets run toward black, and many are lavishly accoutred with wicked bits of steel.
accoutre example sentences4) Through the hole he beheld the figure of a warrior extended at length, accoutred in full armour.
5) This was all the preparation made, and, thus accoutred , she waited for night, whose black mantle would, to some extent, lessen the danger of the attempt.
6) These investigations have brought one of the most outstanding archaeological discoveries of recent years: the discovery of richly accoutred burial of a Scythian ruler.
7) When he arrived the militia consisted of about 10,000 men, who were by his report "badly accoutred and scarcely at all disciplined".
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accoutre
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accoutre with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accoutre
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accoutre in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accoutre.
20 examples of simple sentences of accoutre. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accoutre
Compound Sentences with accoutre
Complex Sentences with accoutre
Compound-Complex Sentences with accoutre