accounting principle in a sentence
1) Tax regulations frequently differ from accounting principles .
2) Net income before cumulative effect of change in accounting principle 68.
3) D. An audit includes assessing the accounting principles used.
accounting principle example sentences4) Has the company changed any of its accounting principles ?
5) Effect of change in accounting principle on current and prior periods.
6) Basic revenue and accounting budgeting principles in the company set up .
7) principles for recognizing income and deductions may differ from financial accounting principles .
8) He adopted very conservative accounting principles .
9) Generally accepted accounting principles require that a business use the accrual basis.
10) C. Use of this method is not permitted under generally accepted accounting principles .
11) Net worth in the balance sheet is determined by accounting principles and methods.
12) Initial emphasis is on established accounting principles and the analysis of financial statements.
13) C. Correction of an error not involving a change in accounting principle .
14) This is the result of another basic accounting principle known as the cost principle .
15) FFO represents a non-generally accepted accounting principle (GAAP) financial measure.
use accounting principle in a sentence16) Another term often used for management accounting principles for these purposes is managerial costing principles.
17) The Lower of Cost or Market rule is based on which accounting principle ?
18) They may incorporate cost accounting or branch accounting principles , or may define new principles.
19) Generally accepted accounting principles may provide for comparability between the financial statements of different companies.
20) Cumulative effect of change in accounting principle , net of tax benefit - 0.
21) Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) are accounting standards issued by national regulatory bodies.
22) Changes in accounting principle are reported retroactively. 3 Explain the concept of comprehensive income.
23) The books of every credit union should be kept in accordance with well-established accounting principles .
24) The Act specifies four fundamental accounting principles which must be applied: Going concern basis.
25) Accountants are expected to be consistent when applying accounting principles , procedures, and practices.
26) The basic accounting principles and guidelines directly affect the way financial statements are prepared and interpreted.
27) Only a basic knowledge of accounting principles is required, but attention to detail is crucial.
28) The new standard focuses your attention on accounting principles related to subjective measurements and complex transactions.
How to use accounting principle in a sentence29) More important to lenders is the consistent application of the accounting principles underlying the financial statements.
30) Explain how this change in accounting principle should be treated in the company's financial statements.
31) If requested, the Commissioner may approve the use of statutory accounting principles in some circumstances.
32) Governments must abide by generally accepted accounting principles set forth by the Governmental accounting Standards Board.
33) These standards are recognized as generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for the Federal Government.
34) C. There has been a material change between periods in the method of application of accounting principles .
35) Different countries have developed their own accounting principles over time, making international comparisons of companies difficult.
36) To the appraisal industry, USPAP is analogous to generally accepted accounting principles for the accounting profession.
37) The FASB accounting Standards Codification represents the single source of authoritative U.S. generally accepted accounting principles .
38) A. The report is qualified because the financial statements contain a material departure from generally accepted accounting principles .
39) Such information does not include sufficient detail to constitute a presentation in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles .
40) The Rotter Company changed accounting principles in 20X4 from those followed in 20X3.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accounting principle
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accounting principle with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accounting principle
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accounting principle in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accounting principle.
20 examples of simple sentences of accounting principle. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accounting principle
Compound Sentences with accounting principle
Complex Sentences with accounting principle
Compound-Complex Sentences with accounting principle