accounting period in a sentence
1) It is usually done at the close of an accounting period .
2) Where different accounting periods are involved, percentage changes can be calculated.
3) Recognize the result in the current accounting period .
accounting period example sentences4) Payment for the first accounting period was due in July 2010.
5) This section explains which accounting periods and methods you can use.
6) Accruals are expenses and revenues that gradually accumulate throughout an accounting period .
7) This is necessary to assign the correct interest cost to each accounting period .
8) Prospective period must be made to conform to contractor's accounting period .
9) The accounting period must be the same as for federal income tax purposes.
10) During the accounting period any input is booked directly to the expense account.
11) These times are modified where an accounting period lasts for less than twelve months.
12) The second general expense recognition category involves assets that benefit more than one accounting period .
13) Should the full cost be provided for immediately or spread over future accounting periods ?
14) Auditing shall take place for each accounting period just prior to the Congress.
15) Accounts that start an accounting period with zero balances are called ____. ____ 123.
use accounting period in a sentence16) Financial statements summarize the changes resulting from business transactions that occur during an accounting period .
17) No transactions should be intentionally misclassified as to accounts, departments or accounting periods .
18) First accounting period - dividend to be paid to creditors more regularly Policy objectives 124.
19) An annual accounting period does not include a short tax year (discussed later).
20) The allocation base is the base value for the accounting period from your pricing position.
21) For a more complete discussion of accounting periods and methods, see Publication 538.
22) Therefore, commission expense should be recorded in the same accounting period as the sale.
23) The personal representative chooses the estate's accounting period upon filing the first Form 1041.
24) FRS3 is mandatory for accounting periods ending on or after 22nd June 1993.
25) The plaintiff was assessed to corporation tax for accounting periods covering the years 1977 to 1985.
26) IFRS 3R is mandatory for accounting periods beginning on or after 1 July 2009.
27) A company will adopt FRS 3 for its accounting period ending on 31 March 1993.
28) Your reference is specific to the accounting period you are paying so please quote it exactly.
How to use accounting period in a sentence29) Show the same accounting period on your Form 41-V and your Form 41.
30) Current liabilities are debts of the business that must be paid within the next accounting period .
31) The statement of cash flows reports the sources and uses of cash during the accounting period .
32) A financial statement that summarizes a business's cash inflows and outflows during an accounting period .
33) You start at the top with the total amount of sales made during the accounting period .
34) The end result is capital balances of the partners at the end of the accounting period .
35) This date determines the date on which its accounting reference period ends in each calendar year.
36) The sum of all three amounts must equal the total facilities capital employed during the accounting period .
37) Hired plant invoices may create a slight problem where the hire period extends across two accounting periods .
38) A(n) ____ accounting period begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
39) Sunny Sunglasses Shop produced the below profit and loss statement for the accounting period of 2012.
40) Other Pay and File provisions will also apply to accounting periods ending after 1 October 1993.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accounting period
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accounting period with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accounting period
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accounting period in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accounting period.
20 examples of simple sentences of accounting period. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accounting period
Compound Sentences with accounting period
Complex Sentences with accounting period
Compound-Complex Sentences with accounting period