accounted in a sentence
1) His nationality was accounted a sufficient crime.
2) And shall such endeavours be accounted sufficient holiness?
3) The spend accounted to quite dangerous situations sometimes.
accounted example sentences4) Items also are accounted varying point values.
5) US dollar assets accounted for 64%.
6) It accounted diagnosed viagra capsules for men the.
7) Single copy sales accounted for only 10 percent.
8) Each precious moment is strictly regulated and accounted for.
9) Everyone gets accounted for at each muster.
10) This money is accounted for separately for each employee.
11) Joint ventures are accounted for using the equity method.
12) Ensure all sensitive items and equipment are properly accounted .
13) Animal production accounted for about 8 percent.
14) Government officials confirmed that delays had been accounted for.
15) These studies accounted for direct land use changes.
use accounted in a sentence16) The civil service accounted for almost half of total expenditure.
17) These irrigated crops accounted for half of agricultural production.
18) She has never been found or otherwise accounted for.
19) Robinson accounted for 89 yards rushing and 13 yards receiving.
20) The injured from both sides accounted for around 100.
21) Various helicopter types accounted for the balance.
22) Claims involving errors accounted for 78 percent of administrative costs.
23) In 1981 civil divisions accounted for 70% of business.
24) This difference is accounted by differences in bonding.
25) Men accounted to commit 98 per cent of reported rapes.
26) All paper exam pages must be accounted for.
27) Each log is accounted for numerically by length.
28) In 1979, imports accounted for 4 per cent.
How to use accounted in a sentence29) State farms accounted for another 7.5 percent.
30) Stroke accounted for 6.7 million annual deaths.
31) Consumer goods alone accounted for substantial GDP.
32) Approximately 75 Z16s are presently accounted for.
33) These proceedings are fully accounted by Tacitus.
34) On uncommon events, irreversible tooth harm has been accounted for.
35) This group accounted for $ 4.3 billion.
36) These youths were accounted cadets or MRS.
37) The didn't accounted white those from previous.
38) The actual number of false reports isn't accounted for.
39) Will not their refusal be accounted rebellion?
40) They said everyone living in the building was accounted for.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accounted
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accounted with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accounted
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accounted in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accounted.
20 examples of simple sentences of accounted. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accounted
Compound Sentences with accounted
Complex Sentences with accounted
Compound-Complex Sentences with accounted