accountancy body in a sentence
1) The degree is recognized by all of the professional accountancy bodies .
2) These degrees form the basis for exemption from the major UK professional accountancy bodies .
3) Would the DG's success be jeopardised if spokesmen for rival accountancy bodies attempted to undermine him?
accountancy body example sentences4) The move brings to completion one of three major projects being run in parallel by IOSCO and international accountancy bodies .
5) With this in mind, representatives from the six major accountancy bodies have come together to form Women in Accountancy.
6) The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), is a professional accountancy body in South Africa.
7) This degree will provide the graduate with an excellent basis for pursuing a professional qualification with one of the accountancy bodies .
8) It did however agree that any accountancy body bearing a royal charter could use "chartered" as part of its designation.
9) The course was the first accountancy degree offered in Ireland and it is recognized by the accountancy bodies as a 'relevant degree'.
10) But having lobbied for state backing in the policing of financial reports in the UK, the accountancy bodies cannot argue the same should not apply in Europe.
11) It is for this reason the UK accountancy bodies have put forward the idea of a European accounting standards body in the hope of persuading Brussels to toe the IASC line.
12) Once you've qualified it's important you keep your skills up to date by attending short courses run by all the accountancy bodies and by attending networking events.
13) SAICA is also a member of the Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) – an alliance of the world's leading professional accountancy bodies , which was formed in 2005.
14) ACCA and the national accountancy body , Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS), operate a Joint Scheme of Examinations.
15) An Agreement of Recognition Arrangement (ARA) between ACCA and HKICPA (Local statutory accountancy body ) was put in place on 22 August 2006, backdated to 1 July 2005.
use accountancy body in a sentence16) As of June 2014, ACCA was one of the largest and fastest-growing global accountancy bodies with 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries.
17) Increasing demands and enquiries from members and firms highlight the need for such a group, and for action by the accountancy bodies both individually and collectively.
18) We work with donors, partner governments, accountancy bodies and the public sector around the world to advance public finance and support better public services.
19) As the world's only professional accountancy body to specialise in public services, CIPFA's portfolio of qualifications are the foundation for a career in public finance.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accountancy body
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accountancy body with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accountancy body
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accountancy body in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accountancy body.
20 examples of simple sentences of accountancy body. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accountancy body
Compound Sentences with accountancy body
Complex Sentences with accountancy body
Compound-Complex Sentences with accountancy body