accept authority in a sentence
1) But accepting authority is not necessarily a philosophical activity.
2) Identification is a common and often proper ground for accepting authority.
3) He did not blindly accept authority but used his own observation and experience.
4) One can judge from experiment, or one can blindly accept authority.
accept authority example sentences5) Golfers accept authority in a way more anarchic sportsmen never would.
6) Certainly the scholastics accepted authority to a great extent but what alternative was there?
7) Comment: Is there any widely accepted authority as to what "human nature" is?
8) The normal justification thesis states that accepting authority is justified only if it improves one's compliance with reason.
9) Apart from these it is meant to account for all the reasons there can be for accepting authorities.
10) What is expected within your organisation of things like: - behaviour clothing coming in time accepting authority performance - etc.? 10.
11) Switching into the fire service, it was determined that the NFPA is the recognized and accepted authority on federal and state standards for fire officers.
12) For example, first born children are more likely to conform to norms, accept authority, be assertive and be ambitious (Sulloway, 1996).
13) It does not deny 'authority', but only fixed forced hierarchy, and therefore accepts authority based on expertise, initiation of the project, etc. P2P may be the first true meritocracy.
14) In Kilburn's view, Hawke "accepted authority and the responsibilities of authority; he assumed the responsibilities of leadership and exercised them with determination to lead".
example sentences with authority15) He later told his friend it was because of difficulties accepting authority, and in his suicide letter, noted that he had been found to be "anti-social".
16) The IPCC provides an internationally accepted authority on climate change, producing reports which have the agreement of leading climate scientists and the consensus of participating governments.
17) However, "takfir" remains a highly contentious issue in Islam, primarily because there is no universally accepted authority in Islamic law.
18) Bureaucrats make bad leaders because they are indoctrinated to accept authority, so any period of their ascendancy produces conservative, unimaginative and unbalanced leadership.
19) Repeatedly, some friend or other would find me a job, only to see me lose it through poor performance, refusal to accept authority, or absenteeism.
20) He said the father of two 'died from a deep sense of duty, regardless of a generation, some of whom do not recognise or accept authority'.
21) who does not accept authority unless it tallies with his own perception of truth,
22) " Experts are required to verify their qualifications openly, for transparency and publicly accepted authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accept authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accept authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accept authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accept authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accept authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of accept authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accept authority
Compound Sentences with accept authority
Complex Sentences with accept authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with accept authority