absolutely astound in a sentence
1) The variety of events were as ever absolutely astounding.
2) Isma'el's reaction was absolutely astounding.
3) That did definitely, absolutely astound her.
4) The level of defensiveness shown in your post is absolutely astounding .
absolutely astound example sentences5) Black declared: "I am absolutely astounded, astonished.
6) The speed increase is absolutely astounding.
7) The size of the available level is vast, and absolutely astounding visually.
8) My eldest son Tom is now almost 30, which I find absolutely astounding.
9) The look you can get from gluing glass to glass is absolutely astounding.
10) You absolutely astound Me Mr Dexter.
11) We are absolutely astounded when we learned what all Mike Walden was offering his readers .
12) absolutely astounding in size, scale and imagery and more impressive than I'd ever thought possible.
13) Generations before us would have been absolutely astounded by such powers and abilities that we take for granted.
14) But when people see Him at His second coming those who did not consider Him important will be absolutely astounded.
example sentences with astound15) September 15th and 16th, 2006 Cataloged Trains: ( view catalog ) The first September auction will be in Williamsport, IN with an absolutely astounding group of trains.
16) An absolutely astounding release, the best of the originals is 'Walking Blues' where he's got the blues so bad it hurts his tongue to talk!
17) It was absolutely astounding, and if I had seen it on a cinematograph film I should have sworn that it was faked!
18) Temperatures in the corona can reach 2 ... "It's absolutely astounding," says Karl Battams of the Naval Research Lab in Washington DC.
19) Having spent many years living outside The Bahamas, he remains absolutely astounded about the beauty of our country, of our people, of our culture and history.
20) The amount of theming and aesthetic detail is absolutely astounding in comparison to anything found at, say, a "Six Flags" park.
21) I have an i 7-3770K and a GTX 670 FTW and I can turn everything up to about 90-95% with about 40-50 fps and the game looks absolutely astounding.
22) I was absolutely astounded to read in my notes that while I was in the mother and baby unit I refused to look after my baby, and insisted that the nursing staff should do it for me.
23) 'I'm absolutely astounded.'
24) 'This is absolutely astounding.
25) Many of the structures throughout Houghton/Hancock/Calumet and Laurium were and still are absolutely astounding works of art.
26) ' And, he held that little girl actress–there was a beatific smile on his face that was absolutely astounding.
27) "It is absolutely astounding when you discover the thousands of great buildings of Medina sandstone which still exist in excellent condition," Miller said.
28) ) http://doctor-rob.org/ Dr. Rob I am absolutely astounded that someone would make the real suggestion that since EHR has gone bad (which I agree with), that paper is the logical alternative.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of absolutely astound
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of absolutely astound with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with absolutely astound
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word absolutely astound in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with absolutely astound.
20 examples of simple sentences of absolutely astound. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of absolutely astound
Compound Sentences with absolutely astound
Complex Sentences with absolutely astound
Compound-Complex Sentences with absolutely astound