X astronomy in a sentence
1) MG: X-ray astronomy is now a fully mature branch of astronomy.
2) The Pioneering Decade of X-ray Astronomy".
3) In the 1960s, he pioneered X-ray astronomy and space plasma physics.
4) A whole new generation of astronomers have learnt X-ray astronomy with your help.
X astronomy example sentences5) Uhuru was the first satellite launched specifically for the purpose of X-ray astronomy.
6) In the area of solar X-ray astronomy, there is the coronal heating problem.
7) The existence of super-massive black holes at the cores of galaxies was confirmed through X-ray astronomy.
8) Launched in 1978, it operated for 3 years and revolutionized the field of X-ray astronomy.
9) Analytical X-ray astronomy is applied to an astronomy puzzle in an attempt to provide an acceptable solution.
10) X-ray astronomy became possible only with the capability to use rockets that far exceeded the altitudes of balloons.
11) In 1965 the Goddard Space Flight Center program in X-ray astronomy was initiated with a series of balloon-borne experiments.
12) X-ray astronomy is an observational branch of astronomy which deals with the study of X-ray observation and detection from astronomical objects.
13) The history of X-ray astronomy begins in the 1920s, with interest in short wave communications for the U.S. Navy.
14) Professor Joachim Trümper ( X-ray astronomy) accepted an appointment as a scientific member and director of the Institute in 1975.
example sentences with astronomy15) Stellar X-ray astronomy is said to have started on April 5, 1974, with the detection of X-rays from Capella.
16) X-rays from space do not reach the Earth's surface so X-ray astronomy has to be conducted above the Earth's atmosphere.
17) Perturbations and interference from the earth's atmosphere make space-based observations necessary for infrared, ultraviolet, gamma-ray, and X-ray astronomy.
18) Europe, said New Scientist, 'lies poised' to take over the pre-eminent position in X-ray astronomy and despaired of London's public transport.
19) In 1965, at the suggestion of Frank McDonald, Elihu Boldt initiated Goddard's program in X-ray astronomy with a series of balloon-borne experiments.
20) Some of the OAO satellites conducted X-ray astronomy in the late 1960s, but the first dedicated X-ray satellite was the Uhuru (1970) which discovered 300 sources.
21) As X-ray astronomy uses a major spectral probe to peer into source, it is a valuable tool in efforts to understand many puzzles.
22) Through the 1960s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, the sensitivity of detectors increased greatly during the 60 years of X-ray astronomy.
23) Satellites, which can detect and transmit data about the X-ray emissions are deployed as part of branch of space science known as X-ray astronomy.
24) Based on discoveries in this new field of X-ray astronomy, starting with Scorpius X-1, Riccardo Giacconi received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2002.
25) X-ray astronomy is the space science related to a type of space telescope that can see farther than standard light-absorption telescopes, such as the Mauna Kea Observatories, via x-ray radiation.
26) NuSTAR's high-energy observations help scientists bridge a gap that existed previously in X-ray astronomy, and will lead to new revelations about the bizarre and energetic side of our universe.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of X astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of X astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with X astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word X astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with X astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of X astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of X astronomy
Compound Sentences with X astronomy
Complex Sentences with X astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with X astronomy