To his astonishment in a sentence
1) Much To his astonishment, it went straight To his groin.
2) To his astonishment, Ortega accepted.
3) To his astonishment, Umm memorized the songs and began singing them.
4) To his astonishment, previously incomprehensible math courses, such as calculus, now made sense.
To his astonishment example sentences5) To his astonishment, the files of the 1931 murders had survived the wartime bombing of Germany.
6) To his astonishment, they begin To work in just the same fashion as McLeod's.
7) To his astonishment he was appointed and worked in Italy, Egypt, France and London.
8) To his astonishment he found that nitrous oxide made him laugh, so he nicknamed it laughing gas.
9) Now his fingers seemed To find the keys by instinct and, To his astonishment, ripple across them.
10) To his astonishment, he's been deluged with Facebook messages since appearing as a chipper McDonald's clerk.
11) Then To his astonishment he heard the voice of the French boy, grunting like an animal in distress.
12) Vastra explains Strax's alien origin as well as her own To the officer, much To his astonishment.
13) Upon reaching he finds To his astonishment that his brother-in-law("bhava" in Kannada) has passed away.
14) To his astonishment, he discovers that the firm providing WTC security was run by immediate family members of the President.
example sentences with astonishment15) Southey was first, and fired and shot the Kafir, whom To his astonishment he found To be the chief.
16) Beeckman had proposed a difficult mathematical problem, and To his astonishment, it was the young Descartes who found the solution.
17) As he drove out of his allotted space, To his astonishment he saw Alexandra about To get inTo her white saloon.
18) To his astonishment he found himself seated on the bench by his own door, with the Laughing Valley spread out before him.
19) Mr Elkington rammed it inTo the bottom of one of his ineffective ditches and, To his astonishment, water burst up like a geyser.
20) The constant recurrence of this gesture induced Rip, involuntarily, To do the same, when, To his astonishment, he found his beard had grown a foot long!
21) When he got To the edge of the bank he looked up, and, To his astonishment, saw the sun rising, and already part way above the horizon.
22) To his astonishment she claimed that his many tribulations had been of her making: "You imagine there is only your One Thing in charge?" she cried.
23) To his astonishment the flames were quenched as if by magic, and upon examination he found that the pail, which belonged To his laboratory, had contained a quantity of liquid ammonia.
24) He shows his power by releasing a plague of ""scorpions with human faces"" and turns water inTo blood, however To his astonishment and disgust the squids eat the scorpions and drink the blood.
25) Going back To his flat, Dermot is once again assailed by the feeling of danger and, To his astonishment, finds a revolver hidden in a bedroom drawer.
26) Later in the day, he heard To his astonishment that Reynaud had left for Tours because Churchill was flying over for another meeting.
27) Hornblower is given command of the French prize "Le Reve" and ordered To return To England with despatches and, To his astonishment, a passenger – the Duchess of Wharfedale.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of To his astonishment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of To his astonishment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with To his astonishment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word To his astonishment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with To his astonishment.
20 examples of simple sentences of To his astonishment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of To his astonishment
Compound Sentences with To his astonishment
Complex Sentences with To his astonishment
Compound-Complex Sentences with To his astonishment