Soviet authority in a sentence
1) The Soviet authorities placed Armenians under strict surveillance.
2) The Soviet authorities made proposals to change the border.
3) For years the Soviet authorities had denied possessing these tapes.
4) Polish literature and language studies ware dissolved by Soviet authorities.
Soviet authority example sentences5) Soviet authorities strongly preferred indirect taxes over those imposed directly on persons.
6) Buddhism was persecuted and looked down upon by the Soviet authorities.
7) He ejected safely and was turned over to Soviet authorities.
8) Soviet authorities established the autonomous oblast in 1934.
9) Soviet authorities would later cast these individuals as agents provocateur.
10) This started a period of confrontation with the central Soviet authorities.
11) Soviet authorities forbade the Canucks to contact Bure personally.
12) In 1930 he was exiled from Kiev by the Soviet authorities.
13) And Soviet political authority is weakening.
14) They spent a hazardous month dodging Soviet authorities while transiting Russia.
example sentences with authority15) But, the Soviet authorities started a campaign of forced collectivisation.
16) Eventually the Soviet authorities relented and issued passports for the couple.
17) Hitler's Reich Chancellery was demolished by Soviet occupation authorities.
18) In 1954, Soviet authorities finally accepted that the camps were simply unprofitable.
19) Soviet authorities claimed that he had been drinking and had frozen to death.
20) Jealous villagers told Soviet authorities that Antonova's family was rich.
21) He let Soviet authorities know that he wanted to see him.
22) With her growing reputation, the Soviet authorities did not ignore her.
23) The monument for Estonia's independence was destroyed by the Soviet authorities.
24) Western audiences saw it as a snub to the Soviet authorities.
25) Soviet authorities arrested Tõnisson in autumn 1940 and put him on trial.
26) The Soviet authorities considered the Curonians fascists.
27) In the late 1920s, Soviet authorities accused it of nationalist tendencies.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Soviet authorities implemented a political regime similar to police state, based on terror.
29) Soviet authorities were unable to meet the growing demand for transport infrastructure and services.
30) Immediately following the occupation, Soviet authorities began rapid Sovietization of Lithuania.
31) Soviet authorities immediately started a campaign of Sovietization of the newly acquired areas.
32) The Soviet authorities called a military alert, but sources differ concerning its scope.
33) The Soviet authorities approved of this festival probably due to its humble rural origin .
34) During this era, Soviet authorities removed and obliterated numerous existing historical Estonian monuments.
35) In 1945, Soviet authorities opened here a cinema, later a music school.
36) The Soviet cultural authorities were rightly suspicious of his loyalty to the Bolshevik rule.
37) The Soviet authorities had many reasons for encouraging blacks to come to their country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Soviet authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Soviet authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Soviet authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Soviet authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Soviet authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of Soviet authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Soviet authority
Compound Sentences with Soviet authority
Complex Sentences with Soviet authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with Soviet authority