Snowden asylum in a sentence
1) The Venezuelan government formally offered Snowden asylum on 5 July .
2) The administration's crackdown on Snowden's asylum.
3) All of this started immediately after Russia granted Snowden asylum .
4) In the end, Venezuela said that it had offered Snowden asylum.
Snowden asylum example sentences5) He says Russia was just following its laws when it offered Snowden temporary asylum .
6) Among them was Bolivia, whose president had signaled publicly that he would consider giving Snowden asylum.
7) Have we forgotten that it was Putin who granted the American traitor Edward Snowden asylum in Russia ?
8) Russian pro-Kremlin lawmakers backed Moscow's decision, saying it had no alternative but to give Snowden asylum.
9) President Obama cancels his upcoming meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin amid tensions over Edward Snowden's asylum in Russia.
10) On August 7, 2014, six days after Snowden's one-year temporary asylum expired, his Russian lawyer announced that Snowden had received a three-year residency permit.
11) After Russia granted Mr Snowden asylum earlier this month Barack Obama, the American president, cancelled a meeting with Mr Putin to express anger at Russia's "Cold War mentality".
12) In lieu of a parliamentary vote to give Snowden citizenship, Iceland's interior ministry would presumably need to grant – or say it will grant – Snowden asylum before he would board the flight.
13) Germany has criticised Britain while Russia, which has granted Snowden temporary asylum, accused the British government of double standards over press freedom.
14) But she denied as " completely false" a report in the Spanish newspaper ABC that Kerry had threatened to suspend sales of gasoline or oil products to Caracas if it granted Snowden asylum.
example sentences with asylum15) Greenwald, a Rio-based correspondent for Britain's Guardian newspaper, also said that if Brazil wanted more data on alleged US snooping into its affairs it should offer Snowden asylum.
16) " The issue of National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden was raised and Kerry expressed his disappointment in Russia granting Snowden temporary asylum.
17) [ 184]  Russian president Vladimir Putin immediately offered Snowden asylum stating that Snowden would have to "stop his work aimed at harming our American partners" if he wanted to remain.
18) " Russia's disappointing decision to grant Edward Snowden temporary asylum was also a factor that we considered in assessing the current state of our bilateral relationship," it stated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Snowden asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Snowden asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Snowden asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Snowden asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Snowden asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of Snowden asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Snowden asylum
Compound Sentences with Snowden asylum
Complex Sentences with Snowden asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with Snowden asylum