Red ambulance in a sentence
1) A 2002 incident of a bomb found in a Red Crescent ambulance increased vigilance regarding those vehicles.
2) Palestinian ambulances were stopped for checks following the discovery of an explosive belt in a Red Crescent ambulance .
3) On 31 March, Fedayeen in a Red Crescent-marked ambulance attacked American soldiers outside of Nasiriyah, wounding three.
Red ambulance example sentences4) In addition, it said, the government-sponsored militias known as Shabiha have used Red Crescent ambulances to shoot at demonstrators.
5) As he was taken from the scene in a Red Cross ambulance , Claramount declared, "This is not the end.
6) That spring, he volunteered to drive Red Cross ambulances on the Italian front, where, on 8 July 1918, he was seriously wounded.
7) On January 11, a senior IDF officer accused Hamas gunmen of using Red Crescent ambulances to break the IDF battle line into northern Gaza from the south.
8) On 11 August it was reported that the IDF had wounded several aid workers during an airstrike that hit a Lebanese Red Cross ambulance in Tibnin, southeast of Tyre.
9) Some of the most difficult experiences for Junod during the war involved the attacks on Red Cross ambulances by the Italian military and Ethiopian armed groups.
10) Among these were a paramedic and a pregnant woman who died when a Mexican Red Cross ambulance fell into a flooded arroyo near Los Chorros after a bridge collapsed.
11) After she was injured she was taken by a Red Crescent ambulance to the Palestinian Najar hospital, arriving at the emergency room at 5:05 pm still alive but near death.
12) Following his release , he was charged with plotting to kill High Court judge Basil Kelly in Belfast in 1983, using a hijacked Red Cross ambulance .
13) He was taken then transported in a Red Feather EMS ambulance for an intercept with a Colorado Health ambulance (Poudre Valley Hospital).
14) Red Cross ambulances came in with bedraggled soldats
15) Tanks, cannon, airplanes, Red Cross ambulances and every appurtenance of real war, right down to hot weather, secrecy and Red tape, accompanied the show."
example sentences with Red ambulance
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Red ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Red ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Red ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Red ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Red ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of Red ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Red ambulance
Compound Sentences with Red ambulance
Complex Sentences with Red ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with Red ambulance